BD House Photo Challenge

Snackimals

Reaction score
This thread is intended to create a space for some fab señoritas to participate in a photo challenge, set up by me- Snackimals, at your service. THIS LIST IS TOTALLY FULL. I want to limit the amount of postings we have per challenge so we can really get to know each other and focus on each post :) No worries! I'm sure their will be future challenges to participate in if you missed this one ;)

On my guest list:

LillyTame
Mrs. JJ
Nicki123
ClandestineTx
Ameli
Txbiscuit
MummaMoo
SallyHansen76
GingerPanda

And, your server, yours truly :flower:

I will post the complete list, although each challenge will have a day it is DUE BY... so we are not trying to literally work on this every day! (Some of us are too busy TTC, while others are too pregnant to be at this every day! :winkwink:)

Day 1: Self-portrait (DUE 06/24/2013)
Day 2: what you wore today (DUE 06/26/2013)
Day 3: clouds (DUE 06/28/2013)
Day 4: something green (DUE July 1st)
Day 5: from a high angle (DUE July 3rd)
Day 6: from a low angle (DUE July 5th)
Day 7: fruit (DUE July 8th)
Day 8: a bad habit (DUE July 10th)
Day 9: someone you love (DUE July 12th)
Day 10: childhood memory (DUE July 15th)
Day 11: something blue (DUE July 17th)
Day 12: sunset (DUE July 19th)
Day 13: yourself with 13 things (DUE July 22nd)
Day 14: eyes (DUE July 24th)
Day 15: silhouette (DUE July 26th)
Day 16: long exposure (DUE July 29th)
Day 17: technology (DUE July 31st)
Day 18: your shoes (DUE August 2nd)
Day 19: something orange (DUE August 5th)
Day 20: book
Day 21: faceless self-portrait
Day 22: hands
Day 23: dessert
Day 24: animal
Day 25: something pink
Day 26: close-up
Day 27: from a distance
Day 28: flowers
Day 29: black and white
Day 30: favorite space

LOVING it!!! Now just so we are clear. Do I just post on here the pic of the day? And u will collage them? Or we just posting simply. Also if we take pic today can we send today or wait till due date? (im curious because today I actually don't look like complete crap but I ve no telling what tomorrow will bring hahahah)

LOVING it!!! Now just so we are clear. Do I just post on here the pic of the day? And u will collage them? Or we just posting simply. Also if we take pic today can we send today or wait till due date? (im curious because today I actually don't look like complete crap but I ve no telling what tomorrow will bring hahahah)
The picture is due on the DUE DATE :thumbup: When you take it is entirely up to you... :winkwink:

Also, it is just posted on here, like any post. I'm not so dedicated that I will alter images and create a collage.. hahaha. I'm kinda dumb.

Right snack, as you know I'm off on holiday on Sunday and my intention was to not check BnB for a whole week due to needing a total break. HOWEVER I will make an exception for this as it is not ttc related at all and sounds FUN. So, hotel wifi permitting, count me IN! X

Ooh, I'm already plotting ideas.... can't wait!!

Can I stalk please?

Are we posting all the pics on this thread, here? Might have to get creative with my "self-portrait" if that's the case!

(Feel free to post DAY 1 Challenge at my private journal, if you are uncomfortable with posting on a more public thread! No problem!)

DONT FORGET DAY ONE IS DUE TODAY!

Actually I can't get Google to hit on either of our regular journals - even searching the title. Will still use my creative vision of a self-portrait and post it here, to keep them all in one place!

Snacki can u email me so I can email u my pic as I dont jnow if I can come back on here without oh seeing. Hahaha

First one to submit!
(see my Day 1 entry at my BD Party Journal)

As y'all know, 'What you wore today' is due Weds, 06/26, or for those in el Europe or Mexico: 26/06.
I really hope you guys have fun with that one, and are semi-honest ;) heehehee.
Please, no pictures of the mannequins at the Gap or the fashion segment of a mag ;( Heheehehee.. Just making sure we're keeping it real here.

Hope to see you guys all today, via self-portraits. (note, i really hate face pics, so i went with a quick painless phone selfy... done. sigh.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->