BDing after positive OPK?

mindbodysoul

Reaction score
Once you get your positive OPK what is your method of how many times you BD? Every 12, 24 hrs? Every day? Every other day?

!

This time we :sex: every 24 hours. You need enough time between each :sex: for OH's :spermy: to build back up. If you know your OH has a low count then you should :sex: once every other day. :flower:

I am trying this for the first time this month and plan on BD asap after positive OPK which will be I-donno-when... Depends on schedule. But definitely as soon as I get one, the first chance we get, we are doing it! A woman should ovulate 12-36h after the positive OPK and the egg doesn't love long (maybe max 1 day) so daily for a couple days after the positive OPK is enough. I am going for every 2 days for the period before the positive OPK to try to cover my bases, but really with schedules even that will be difficult! Will take some planning!

We are trying for a girl so I plan to do it one time when we get the positive OPK and then stop for a few days!

we have been BDing every other day and when I see a pos OPK we were gonna BD that day and the next buuuut I have not had a pos OPK and FF says I Od and I think it is right and that I just missed the surge.

so lets hope the every other day routine has worked!

we have been BDing every other day and when I see a pos OPK we were gonna BD that day and the next buuuut I have not had a pos OPK and FF says I Od and I think it is right and that I just missed the surge.

so lets hope the every other day routine has worked!

Good luck!!

we do it every other day leading up to the positive opk then one the day of the positive and the next day as well then we stop:)

Hey girls how can I get email notification when someones replied?

Not sure how to do that, but if you click on user cp on the top left hand side directly below the forum > threads > thread it will show you all threads you've either started or posted in that have new responses. Hope that helps :flower:

I would say 'perfect' timing is if you bd the days before the positive opk and on that day too.:flower:

well i've just getting my positive opk today so will dtd tonight, hopefully tomorrow as well and we did it yesterday, saturday an thursday - (fingers crossed is all we can do now)

I got my positive OPK 1/22 and 1/23. We bd 1/16,1/18,1/21,1/22,1/23 am & pm..and I am thinking tonight too.. I have had some cramping and dull pains in my ovaries (or atleast in that general area) We used preseed by injected and externally. Let's hope it was enough!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->