BD'ing every other day?

ShamzLovesKai

Mummy to 1 & Expecting #2
Reaction score
Is anyone else BD'ing every other day from as soon as your AF finishes?

Xx

I think that's our plan. Is it safe to continue even after you have ovulated and you may be pregnant, I think I'm just worrying too much though...

My best friend got pregnant her 3rd cycle bd'ing every other day...if this month is still BFN for me, I'm going to do that next month for sure. I'm trying to do that this month too w/ extra BD days around O. But next month I will be strict every other day all cycle long.

KT0326 - That's what I was thinking is it still ok to BD after ovulating. I don't know whether to continue after or not. I'm sure it is though. People DTD not knowing I guess & even during pregnancy x

Im3898 - That's a good plan x

Thats how I conceived my children :)
We were going to bd every other day this month but my opk's were pretty dark as soon as af buggered off so that idea went out the window!

That's my plan this cycle :) starting from last night! Fingers crossed it works! Lots of luck ladies :) xxx

I'm doing the SMEP this month! That's pretty much the same thing! Good luck, ladies. Sending you all lots of baby dust. Xx

We have always BD'd at least every 2nd day even b4 TTC, so it's no different for us. If it's something new ur going to try nd u generally dnt BD that much then it's really important to keep it romantic so it doesn't become a chore.

Good luck ladies Xx

Sunny - What's SMEP? X

I was going to say that OH & I don't BD that much and we've only DTD twice this cycle and I'm already finding it tiring. I'm not the type of person that wants sex all the time so im finding it quite difficult. I feel bad because I don't want OH to feel like I can't be bothered but I'm not really enjoying the whole process. I feel bad but can't help it. Hard to keep it romantic aswell with a 2yo in the next room. I feel lost. This is supposed to be an enjoyable experience but I'm not enjoying it and I'm only CD6 :(

thats how i conceived all of my children but the months i conceived them i was also rolling over and laying on my front and going straight to sleep instead of laying with my hips raised slightly.

found out last year that i have got a tilted uterus so thats why this worked for me. i asked the nurse who was putting in my IUD that if i had continued doing the usual (laying on my back hips raised) would i gotten pregnant. she point blankly said no because the sperm wouldn't have been in the right place for my cervic and uterus. so i'm glad i didn't 'try' the months i conceived.

so that might be another thing to add to the routine. one night when you DTD lay on your back hips raised, next night DTD lay on your front just incase you have a tilted uterus in anyway (only slightly tilted or severely tilted)

she also said that this will be the reason why i get period cramps in my back instead of my tummy, because my uterus is tilted backward its closer to my back then it is my front. - could be an indicator for you, if you cramp more in your back than your front you may have a tilted uterus so laying on your back hips raised wont help TTC it will actually hinder it.

just thought i would say so hopefully it will help you on your way to baby joy. :dust:

one night lay on your back hips raised the next lay on your front, it can't hurt because the :spermy: can live inside you up to 7 days. x

We've been BD every other day, as I have different cycles each month so wanted to be sure we caught the egg :)

thats how i conceived all of my children but the months i conceived them i was also rolling over and laying on my front and going straight to sleep instead of laying with my hips raised slightly.

found out last year that i have got a tilted uterus so thats why this worked for me. i asked the nurse who was putting in my IUD that if i had continued doing the usual (laying on my back hips raised) would i gotten pregnant. she point blankly said no because the sperm wouldn't have been in the right place for my cervic and uterus. so i'm glad i didn't 'try' the months i conceived.

so that might be another thing to add to the routine. one night when you DTD lay on your back hips raised, next night DTD lay on your front just incase you have a tilted uterus in anyway (only slightly tilted or severely tilted)

she also said that this will be the reason why i get period cramps in my back instead of my tummy, because my uterus is tilted backward its closer to my back then it is my front. - could be an indicator for you, if you cramp more in your back than your front you may have a tilted uterus so laying on your back hips raised wont help TTC it will actually hinder it.

just thought i would say so hopefully it will help you on your way to baby joy. :dust:

one night lay on your back hips raised the next lay on your front, it can't hurt because the :spermy: can live inside you up to 7 days. x

Thank you so much for sharing! I have a tilted uterus too. Never worried about it because I was told it wouldn't effect my ability to have kids, however I always sleep with my hips raised after sex! I lay on about 4 cushions :haha:
I should really stop doing this then.. How interesting! Thank you, again! Xx

Thank you so much for sharing! I have a tilted uterus too. Never worried about it because I was told it would effect my ability to have kids, however I always sleep with my hips raised after sex! I lay on about 4 cushions :haha:

I also want to thank for this, my DH appears to have been consulting google for the best positions as he told me to do it the other day, but I know my uterus is tilted as a smear test was awkward. Will keep it in mind :thumbup:

glad i could help.

with having a tilted uterus of course everything is in the opposite direction than normal. so we have to do everything the oppisite to what everyone else does lol.

be good to google prime position for DTD for a tilted uterus.

fingers crossed it helps you get your baby :dust:

glad i could help.

with having a tilted uterus of course everything is in the opposite direction than normal. so we have to do everything the oppisite to what everyone else does lol.

be good to google prime position for DTD for a tilted uterus.

fingers crossed it helps you get your baby :dust:

Thank you so much for sharing! I have a tilted uterus too. Never worried about it because I was told it would effect my ability to have kids, however I always sleep with my hips raised after sex! I lay on about 4 cushions :haha:

I also want to thank for this, my DH appears to have been consulting google for the best positions as he told me to do it the other day, but I know my uterus is tilted as a smear test was awkward. Will keep it in mind :thumbup:

We've been BD every other day, as I have different cycles each month so wanted to be sure we caught the egg :)

Wishing you ladies the best this month. Fingers crossed for you all :kiss:

I just wanted to chime in with regards the tilted uterus piece. My uterus appears to be tilted towards the back which is difficult to correct. I have attended a Maya abdominal massage therapist and now follow a self-care massage every day, as well as other exercises, to help correct this and other issues I have (most likely endo but not formally diagnosed). It's too soon to say really but I believe it's helping to put things in their correct place and to release congestion down there. At the very least, it helps me feel proactive and positive.

I think having a tilted uterus can be very common - it's just like some of us are right-handed and some are left-handed. For me, I felt it was a big deal because I felt it was causing pain and other problems. For others, it's no biggie. I still think we can get pregnant with a tilted uterus, as many before us have done! One piece of advice from my Maya massage practitioner, which I thought was very useful, was to avoid running (or other 'pounding' exercises) coming up to and during menstruation, or if I have to run to tie a knot using a scarf around my lower abdomen. This makes sense to me as I've found running very painful around AF. She explained to me that, as my uterus was tilted back, it was laying on my intestines and causing huge discomfort and constipation. The pounding can also weaken already weakened ligaments which are holding my uterus in place.

I'm not saying that this will necessarily help you and I'm not saying you shouldn't run; this is simply how it is in my case.

As for the original question OP! Well we would go for EOD coming up to Ov, then every day around the most fertile time (3 days or so) and then 2-3 times a week after that until AF shows :)

Is anyone else BD'ing every other day from as soon as your AF finishes?

Xx

Tell you what, I wish I was! BUT my partner has just moved out the country to set up our new place and i am stuck in the city for work until the end of the school year! (i'm a teacher!) sooo weekend bd'ing only! not doing any favours there hey!! GRRRRRRRRRR

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->