BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

MommyNikki

Expecting after MMC
Reaction score
So I've been working hard and playing harder...I feel like November will be the month...

Who else is shooting for November?

I will update with tests as I take them and your welcome to do the same!:happydance:

Me me me!! Lol. It's the first cycle I'm allowed to since my metho!! Hoping I get lucky first time! Xxx

I'm deffo hoping for November, my due date is the 7th :( I hope to be pregnant then or very shortly after!!! Xx

I'm in I'm in!!!! Hoping I catch it first time after mc. Fingers crossed for us all.

And heaps and heaps and heaps of :dust::dust::dust:

Here's to our :bfp:'s!!!!!!!!

I'm in tooooooooo!!!!!! :) I currently have AF after a 8/28 m/c so I amgoing to start my OPK's @ day 10 after AF... I think that is the way to do it. I am new to alll of this but hoping for The BFP in November!!! I'm joining the club baby dust to alll...Any advice on the OPK is welcome as i never used them before!!! :happydance:

I am 2 days shy of 1 month since my MC and 5 days shy of 1 month since my D&C. I have not gotten AF yet, but have been BD'ing, so I am hoping to know something by November!

I will probably take a test today to see if I get a negative test yet...the last one I took a while ago was still showing HCG---

Good Luck everyone!!

I am going to join you too! But it might be a bit of a long shot since I am going to try now directly after my miscarriage. But I want to try, dr said its fine so I just need to do one thing still...lol...bd! Havent yet since mc.

Me, me! My due date was 10-11-12 :cry:, so I'm hoping it will happen soon!! My birthday is Oct. 22nd, so it would be a great late birthday surprise!!

I'm cd 2! Gonna start opks cd10 also. Sooooo excited! Dunno how I will contain myself till then lol xxx

Well I took a HPT today and Its still showing a light positive. I got BW done today too, I will know my numbers tomorrow. Hopefully, my HCG is low so I wont be out of the running for November!

I am looking to be pregnant for November as well... Good luck ladies!!!

hoping for november xx on cd 4 i have the app on my fone that tracks everything for me how sad am i!?!? :blush:
trying to stay chilled bout it all not working btw
good luck all xx

hoping for november xx on cd 4 i have the app on my fone that tracks everything for me how sad am i!?!? :blush:
good luck all xx

whats the app?

Hi guys!
Joining you and thrilled about it! I hit cd10 on Saturday and plan to start :sex: then! I can't wait. I am sooo ready to TTCAL.

Hoping we all get our bfp's!!!!!!!!! Im hoping to test first week in November! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

i have the app too mine is called period tracker! although its not always accurate!
I used clear blue digital ovulation tests the last time I got pregnant so I will strat this as soon as I get my first AF. My MC was a month ago and I got a - HPT monday!

GL ladies!

good luck all xx

whats the app?

i have an adroid phone an the app is called my days X its free so i am not that crazy but if you have a windows or i phone i would just type in ovulation tracker you can put it all in temp, cm, weight, weather you took your pill or not (obviously don't need that one) when you dtd mood all sorts my periods are irregular so its handy to have somewhere you can put it all in one place x omg how sad am i :dohh:

good luck all xx

whats the app?

i have an adroid phone an the app is called my days X its free so i am not that crazy but if you have a windows or i phone i would just type in ovulation tracker you can put it all in temp, cm, weight, weather you took your pill or not (obviously don't need that one) when you dtd mood all sorts my periods are irregular so its handy to have somewhere you can put it all in one place x omg how sad am i :dohh:

LMFAO You are NOT sad at all! i have already predicted when my due date will
be IF I get pregnant this cycle :haha::haha:
now thats sad! LMAO :wacko::wacko:

good luck all xx

whats the app?

LMFAO You are NOT sad at all! i have already predicted when my due date will
be IF I get pregnant this cycle :haha::haha:
now thats sad! LMAO :wacko::wacko:

ha ha ha ha i love it!! :happydance::happydance: get :sex: then hun xxx but i also use opks so you know i am beyond :loopy:

good luck all xx

Can I join?

We were originally planning on actively TTC in Jan 2013 but DH has now said he wants to start now.

I'm currently on CD14 of my first proper cycle after my stillbirth. I am temping and using OPK to track ovulation. So far I've been having faint positives on the OPK so I'm hoping ovulation is imminent. My cycles before my last pregnancy were between 30-35 days; although the cycle I got bfp cycle was 42 days!

Now that we've bought TTC forward, I'm really determined to get bfp before my due date of the 4th Dec.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->