BDing...

Shedevil18

Reaction score
OK So I just told my BF that we need to BD every second day around O time... he asked why every second day and not every day.

Anyone have anything I can tell him? My OB said every second day as well

I believe it's to replenish his supply :)

They say at LEAST every other day. If you can manage every day I believe studies have shown that there really is no need to replenish. I think the percentage of quality sperm from BD'ing daily to every other day was a very minor difference. :)

If your BF doesn't have any sperm issues than you can do it every day without issue. But, the sperm live inside you for a couple days so there's really no need to do it every day. If you ovulate on an off day his sperm from the day before should be there to fertilize the egg. Actually your most fertile day is the day before you ovulate. Good luck!

I think for us, every other day is ideal because if we try and do it every day we'd just get too exhausted by the time O day has come around. As for why your Dr. is saying that....it could be for that reason as well, or because it just gives your guys sperm time to replenish.

Sperm can live (in ideal conditions) for up to 5 days, and they say it's better to have sex a couple days or the day before O so the sperm is there and waiting for the egg.

There is some controversy about the quality of the sperm that is living for that full 5 days, and whether it would be capable of causing conception (I read it in an article in a science magazine).

If you can handle having sex 3 days in a row, the very best times to conceive are the 2 days prior to ovulation and the day of.

There is some controversy about the quality of the sperm that is living for that full 5 days, and whether it would be capable of causing conception (I read it in an article in a science magazine).

If you can handle having sex 3 days in a row, the very best times to conceive are the 2 days prior to ovulation and the day of.

Oh I have no problem having sex 3 days in a row LMAO

Im gonna do my first OPK today when I get home, today will be CD6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"