Be aware! Tmi vagina question

E

ellaandcallum

:blush: Since I have been trying to conceive I have been checking my CP. Well I am not sure if I have had this all my life or its a new thing but I have become very aware of the following,TMI coming up, when you insert your finger at the very beginning do you have like a roundish ball on the roof of the entrance if that makes sense, as you insert just push up, it might feel a little hard? and you might be able to see it if you look.

It may well of been there all my life but only recently have I been aware of it. Please let me know otherwise I can see a trip to the docs going on. This sounds gross but I googled pictures of our lady garden and I noticed a couple of the women in these pics have it. I had a smear this year and all was well. Please let me know girls. xxx

Hmmm. Hard to tell what your talking about, lol. Are you talking about your pee hole?

It sounds like you're talking about your cervix opening or whatnot ;) I'm not great with anatomy but it sounds right... at least that's how they describe it. A "fleshy knob" lol... I read that today on the "softcup" website.. where they teach you to insert it.

Yeah sounds like you found your cervix! Has a small opening it the middle, bigger when you are Oing.

It sounds like you're talking about your cervix opening or whatnot ;) I'm not great with anatomy but it sounds right... at least that's how they describe it. A "fleshy knob" lol... I read that today on the "softcup" website.. where they teach you to insert it.

lmao fleshy knob haha nice description there

sounds like your cervix to me too

I just did my first real cervix check a little while ago. (squatting and all) and I DID finally find my cervix.. was soft. But I know what you are talking about I think. I think that is like your g spot maybe? Its kind of hard/spongey feeling huh? I felt it too!

um a slightly hard, spongy, bumpy like thing.... is your g-spot.

I have been woundering the same thing, i have a little fleshy lump type thing just before my whole .... and well its kinda under my pee whole i cant find nothing about it on the internet ....

If it's right below where you pee from, it's your g-spot.

I'd ay g-spot since you said it was at the beginning. It is at the entrance and like a fleshy knob.

If it's right below where you pee from, it's your g-spot.

On the out side i thought ur G-spot was on the inside??

On the inside below where you pee. Your urethra (where the pee comes out of from the bladder) is right above the g-spot which is on the bladder side in the entrance to the vagina. Once you've found your cervix, you've already passed your g-spot.

I am really confused now lol having a blond moment i think .... i googled Gspot location on the pictures ... my lumpy thing isnt anywere near there?

Dont know if it would be okaii to post the picture link here????

Miss Zoie-
I know what you're talking about. On the "outside" - I've got it too so I sure hope its normal. I'm pretty sure it's just way "girl parts" are made.. =/

Glad im not the only one BellaBlu ive had it for ages but been to scared to go to the doctors just incase it was something

xxxxxxxxx

Hun, your g-spot is something you really need to find on yourself physically.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->