Be honest......did you have a hunch?

I had absolutely no idea! I was waiting for my period to return after coming off the pill, it had been 13 weeks and I had been randomly taking tests so had no idea it was going to be blazing positive! Looking back, I probably did have some symptoms but wouldn't have known at the time as I wasn't looking for them xx

I had consulted with an RE two days prior to my BFP to get a plan for IVF. Ironically, that was the only month I had no "symptoms", i was just feeling normal! I took a IC test in the early morning, went back to the bathroom like 10 minutes later and it was negative and wasn't surprised. Went back to the bathroom like 15 minutes later and saw a faint second line. I yelled for my OH to wake up and come in the bathroom, we were both so shocked! I took an IC and wal mart cheapie, both faint lines. I then waited for the grocery store to open and bought two early tests and both positive! It took 15 months and i never thought i was going to see that second line!

Fr our 1st born, I had NO idea. In fact, I had just gotten home from a rough day at work, POAS just certain it was going to be (yet another) BFN.....surprise BFP instead!

With our 2nd, my husband knew. To this day, I'm not exactly sure how---but I was really trying not to get into my normal POAS addict side, so I refused to test--until he said he really wanted me to--and BAM--within the first 3 seconds it was a dark second line. HE knew and I didn't.

I've heard the same too--I even have a good friend whose u/s showed a girl--and she KNEW it was a boy--and sure enough when baby was born--it was a son! Some people just have those type feelings :D

Both of mine I had bleeding that lasted a few days around the time of my normal period, so I didn't think I was pregnant at all. It took really obvious symptoms before it occurred to me that I should test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->