Be my Valentine??

E

Edmondsgirl

Hi everyone, I am testing on Valentine's day and was looking for a nice way to tell hubby. It has been a long road us getting together and fingers crossed we are successful this month, so I want to make this special. He also hates surprises so nothing over the top. We were just going to do the test together if my period doesn't come.

I don't know if I can wait and might pee on the stick a day or to early to make a nice surprise if I am..

your thoughts.

also...I come from a very fertile family. My 15 month old was conceived the first cycle (no joke) we tried and my ex and I (we were together at the time of-course) only had sex twice during fertile days, now now hubby and I have had sex sunday night, Wednesday and Thursday night and I am supposed to ovulate today so there is a very strong chance...oh I so hope...do you think it could be???

Good luck! Not sure on ways to announce but I'm sure Pinterest has some great ideas. I wanted to do something cute to tell husband about dd but was too excited and had him come look at the test to make sure my eyes werent playing tricks on me haha.

omg yay i can finally say i can join you on this, i would love love love to tell dh that i am pregnant on valentines day or our wedding anniversary on the 9th of feb!! i just found out that i did in fact ovulate!! first time in a long long time, it was my first round of clomid 50 mg. tempting shows on advanced o happened on cd 13 or on FAM method o on cd 15 so i am not sure what day it was? i am either 2 do or 4 dpo had bloods today just to see if i realised an egg as if i didn't they were going to give me the trigger shot and my progesterone was 34 so when i go back at 7dpo it should be really high!!

Ahhhhh it sounds very possible that you could get your BFP! Maybe one of those heart shaped boxes of chocolate with the positve HPT in it?! Too corny? Lol!
We were going to start TTC on V Day, but bumped it up to 2/9 per FF's projection of my fertile period.
Baby dust!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->