Be so kind? :)

AMAS86

Pregnant with #4!
Reaction score
And check out my test pics.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/2191099-bfp-update-another-test.html

I think I'm pregnant but these test have me confused, and we'll yall should know what a +hpt looks like. It's been awhile for me lol

I posted the link to my post in the Pregnancy test forum ;)

I'm sorry I can't see the lines, my eyes are rubbish though so maybe someone with better eyesight will come along.
Fingers crossed for you :)

I might see something super faint but I'm not sure, I'd test again In A few days. Good luck.

What is you DPO? I'll be honest, looks negative. But if you are early, it might be too soon.

Hi. I can see lines on both the blues but not on the one this morning. Definitely think you need a FRER xx

I think I see something faint on the top test, but not so sure on the rest. I hate blue dye though, definitely go with a frer.

I got a blaring BFP today. Blood test tomorrow :) I'm 11dpo. I've been getting shadow lines since 7dpo and a very faint positive last night.

Thank you!! I was cramping earlier today. Let the worrying begin lol.

Easier said than done, but don't read too much into cramping. I had cramping severe enough I went into urgent care at 6 weeks:hugs: Baby just needs to make room.

I see two clear blue lines in your pics. Congratulations!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->