Be warned I'm a babbler!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I woke up this morning with a pounding headache. I still have the headache now but it is not that bad. I have all of my curtains close so the light won't make it worse. Yesterday I got a bit of lightheaded when I was getting off the couch. I don't know what was that about. I am still having cramps on and off but no AF yet. It is due tomorrow, but I think AF will come any day next week.

Wow 14 portions should last you all a bit!! Maybe after you conceive you will think about going back to college. It's never too late to go back to college. Maybe after you have your 2 babies and when they get older you will decide to go back. Anything can happen in the future! I understand about trying to pay off your overdraft fee since DH and I was experiencing that issue two months ago. I also spend plenty of time on here reading all types of info. I tried to stay away today but I just couldn't help it!

I have not used ovulation tests and I don't plan to no time soon. I do not want to take a pregnancy test until I am way past my AF date. It will be better for me to just wait it out to see if I have any more symptoms when it is past the AF date. I am not trying to stress over TTC since I just started and I know that it could take a while. I remember getting off the Depo shot, I was pregnant within 2 months! My DH says that if I was not on the pill for 5 years that we would have probably about 5 kids right now. I was reading posts about coming off the pill and some women cycles have been very long like 45 days.

I have been moody also. Getting angry over little things. :growlmad::shrug: I was angry at DH because he forgot dishwashing liquid!

I am currently starting on my paper, which I will be done around 7 p.m. since I have to clean up and spend time with my daughters and hubby. I don't have to cook because I fixed tacos yesterday, but I still have to fix everyone tacos!

I don't think you babble about yourself too much!:haha: How are you doing today? Do you feel a bit better?

Yes thank u I feel a lot better iv lost 1lb this week so im still on track, I'm 4lb heavier than I was when I went on holiday last year so if I manage to get the for my holiday this year.

I def think Il go back to uni after I have kids, it will either to do a doctorate or to do midwifery, wud rather the doctorate as I wud get paid £25,000 a year on it and they wud pay my fees as well and I wud come out earning £30-35,000 a year when I got a job. Midwifery I will get basic student grant, no fees to pay as its an NHS course so wud struggle more but still probably livable.

I agree with u about relaxed approach when TTC I think I will take it relaxed for the rest of the year so prob 2 or 3 cycles buy note down my af days and keep track of symptoms like cramping etc so I can guess at cycles n maybe use a few ovulation sticks as I have some already, more likely in my first cycle as I will be starting from scratch as not had af for so many years. I def won't test until I have symptoms n af is very late, more than anything u don't want to get a positive early on then get negatives I think that wud be very difficult n its a well known fact that most ppl fall pregnant and then lose it within a few weeks so I sucky want to put myself thru that, I wud assume a long cycle like over 40 days so wud wait well over a month until I tested. Like u said it very often takes a while to get pregnant. I want to be pregnant by march, I wud love a Christmas 2014 baby so sucky be too upset if I didn't get pregnant by march but when I comes to April I wud be because then were falling into 2015 before giving birth n I really want one next year. Do u think this will be ur last or do u think ul want more? I wud love 4 oh wants 2, I am one of 4 n I loved it growing up, were all within 7 years of each other n were very close, still are to an extent. My oh is one of two so my theory is how every many there were of u growing up is how many u want or u go the exact opposite.

How's ur weekend been? Iv had a nice weekend with the oh playing board games and stuff, very simple but was really nice n I had a nice thought of this will be nice when we have baby n baby asleep n us having some time together, filled my heart with love lol.

Then reality hit that I still need a friggin job for us to move house n I can't do that pregnant or on maternity leave n we don't want to be stuck in this house, I def don't want to bring my child up around here. As time gets closer I realise were seriously running out of time for this to happen

That is good that you lost some weight! Any weight loss is great. I lost 5 pounds last week. I want to weigh myself today, but I am going to wait until my weigh in day which is Saturday. For you to go back for your Doctorate's or midwifery is great! Both of them are great careers.

My DH and I want more children especially if we make enough money in the future. My mom had 5 children but lost 1 when he was 2 years old due to a heart condition. When I was younger I did not want any children now look at me, I have 2 and want more! My DH and I want to have a big family so that they can be close in age. I think it is great for kids that have siblings closer in age. I wish my siblings were close to my age. :cry: I told my DH that I want to stop having kids at age 40 since I heard it takes longer to get pregnant and you might have risks and complications with you pregnancy and your baby. I really want to get pregnant by December.

I had a nice weekend as well. I just been studying, cleaning up, spending time with DH and my daughters and walking on my treadmill and finishing my assignments. I was surprised yesterday since both of my brothers called me and my sister all in one day! :happydance: My sister live about 30 minutes from me, my 2 brothers live in 3 different states and my mom lives 40 minutes away. I wish my family live within walking distance! That would be awesome for me!

I think you will find a good paying job before you get pregnant. Will keep my fingers crossed for you. Just keep looking and you just might find the perfect job. I also want to move out my place since it is a 2 bedroom. Sometime next year we will move to a house that have 4 bedrooms. If I get pregnant this year, we will move early next year before the baby arrive like we did when I was pregnant with my 2nd daughter.

AF came early this morning and I am pretty happy since my cycles might be back to normal! I am surprised that AF came right on time. I get to start all over from charting and to BDing a lot! :happydance::haha:I will try to BD daily when I get off my period. So far my cramps is not bad at all! When I was on the pill I had very bad cramps that were soooo painful. AF usually last for 7 days, I hope it will last the same. I read when some women stop BCP, AF will last longer when they were on BCP. I will keep my fingers cross that won't happen to me. So far no headaches at all!

Wow 5lb!!! Well done u that's good going!!! Means ur BMI is back in normal, doesn't that feel great!! Mine is 25.06 so almost there. I felt a little happier about my weight earlier there's this long mirror to n from my walk onto the ward and I used to see my belly poking out but today I looked n I didn't feel too bad, stil bulgy when I sit down lol.

Sorry ur af came, but glad ur cycle is regulated and now u can get making that baby lol. I will prob bd every other day when I'm trying, at least 2-3 times a week but I'm not guna make having sex just a chore I want it to still be something intimate between us. Our sex life hasn't been great for the last 2 years with me endo pain, my all over body pain, my back pain and the pain during sex so I wud say he's had it maybe about 10 times in the last 24 months....if that, but fingers crossed this surgery that I had will help, still healing though, 5 weeks post op now n some of the stitches haven't dissolved yet plus its still sore, got to wait another 2-4 weeks before having sex, iv told him it will be like I'm all brand new again haha :haha:

Isn't it great when u get those moments where u just sit there n smile because ur life is just great.

I need to convince the oh that two kids just isn't enough lol, I want two close together then wait until they are a bit older like 6/7 then have another two close together.
Fingers crossed for ur bfp very very soon it wud be great to get pregnant within first couple of cycles, I mean sperm have one job and they can't even get that right!! I mean how can they all swim past the egg lol.

First day of my 15's on pain relief, getting a lot more pain comin thru but I'm doin what I can to fight it, got my physio going today again and had another desk assessment at work n been getting up n moving around. I'm going to go back to the doctors soon as well n c if there's anyone that they can rdfer me to to help me deal with the pain, normally relaxing at home takes the pain away but not today. Lack of sleep makes my pain loads worse so I had a couple of hours sleep on the sofa, and going to bed very early tonight. I don't no what Il do if I can't reduce the pain relief and get off the meds, I wudnt be comfortable TTC whilst on pain relief with the risk of defects n baby being addicted.

I really admire you, havin ur kids and then goin back to school and getting a good job, it really sets a good.example to ur kids. A lot of people feel that they can't do anything after they've had kids n they are stuck where they are, good for u for following ur career still.

Well bedtime for me, my back muscles are burning. Time to tens it n get a good nights sleep, work tomorrow :-( really want a new job, iv decided to go for that interview n Il c if I can have a look round as well n talk to a hca while there n even if its just for the interview experience it will help. Applied for loads of jobs now though, keep ur fingers crossed for me xx

My belly is getting down. I can't tell right now since I am bloated. Stupid AF!:growlmad: When I am standing up and sitting down you can see the belly fat! :cry: I wish the fat can go to my butt or my boobs, now that will be awesome!:winkwink: Last month I was trying to fit in my old jeans that I used to wear since they are just so cute and I could not pull them jeans over my thighs! I was like oh no you got to be kidding me! My 2 daughters was laughing at me cause I was trying to pull them up. Hopefully next month I will be able to wear them again and all of my jeans will not fit soooo snug.

It seems to me that your oh is understanding about health that is good. I know you can not wait until you won't have to take meds no more. You know he liked it when you said that you are going to be brand new again! LOL! Your oh just might want more after the first 2 kids. He might say well you know it would be better to have 2 more since if the 1 kid don't want to play or be bothered by one kid he/she will have 3 other kids to play with or talk to!

Thanks, I hope I will get my BFP soon! I would be soooo happy and while I am pregnant I will make sure to take a lot of belly pics. With my last two I didn't take that many, I don't know why. However many times I get pregnant I will sure to make a scrapbook, bunch of belly pics, and start buying things for the baby when I know whether it's a boy or a girl. You are right when you said that sperm have only 1 job and they can't get it right! I like that one LOL!

I hope your pain has gone away or at least has gotten a little bit better. Did you go to bed early last night? I wouldn't be comfortable either being on pain meds and pregnant. There is always some type of risk from some forms of pain meds or just particular medications. I hope when you get off your meds you will feel a lot better and you will be able to get pregnant!! Fingers crossed for you!

Thank you! It is not easy at all going back to school with kids but I want them to look up to me so that they can finish their education and want a career in something that they would love to do. I don't want them having to work any job just to be able to pay some of their bills and they fridge is rarely full.

Let me know how that interview went. I hope you find a job that you really like. I will keep my fingers crossed for you! Hope everything works out for you.:hugs:

Doesn't even look like I'm going for the interview they haven't got back to me with mu slot but iv always been in two minds about it so I guess I'm not all that bothered. Iv applied for one that is in the same hospital and I went down to see them today, seems like a lovely place to work but sounds like the interviews are going to be while I'm abroad grrr nothin ever goes right.

Went to bed early as planned but didn't get to sleep till gone mid night again which is frustrating butt at least I had a couple of hours before. My back feels like its on fire, I think I get that when iv been sat down n leaning over all day so having a relax now I'm home n will tens it later. Hopefully a nice shower n doin my physio will help.

I no what u mean about the fat!! I just wish it wud go, my thighs r huge as well so I have loads of jeans I just can't get above them which is annoying, iv got some that still have the label on that Il prob never get into.

Il def be taking belly pics when I'm pregnant, the thought of being pregnant is very exciting and because it will all be new to me I think I will want to keep a record of it. I'm also going to take baby pics every month to see the difference month to month in the baby, can't wait.

Im the same as u I want my kids to no they can still go for their career no matter what, whether they have a family early on or something else sets them back a few years, they can still get where they want to be. My mum had no choice but to just get any job, I admired her for working with 4 kids but it was never what she wanted to do n u could tell. Mind u getting a decent job doesn't mean u can always fill ur cupboards with food, I often struggle but that's because of how many hours I do. If I didn't want to get on the mortgage and stuff I wudnt be so bothered because part time is perfect when u have children but the fact is my oh can't pay for mortgage alone if we get a bigger one n I want to have something to show for my work.

Things that you really want in life are not easy to get or to achieve. I am angry that I have to pay $1,600 for one course. I will be financially suspended from my University next month. But the good news is that when I pay the amount in full I have to go through the readmission process which sucks. At least I only have 5 courses left!

I hope your back will feel better and you to get enough sleep. I just came from the dentist and found out I have 4 cavities!:cry:The dentist did 2 fillings and I have to go back in 2 weeks to do the last two. I have to get everything in good condition before I get pregnant. The crazy thing is I thought I had gum disease since 2 of my front teeth that is on the sides, it looks like my gum was exposed. I kept getting food stuck up under my gums on both sides. Good thing that is was only cavities. He put the white filling on the 1 in the front since I don't want to be smiling and you can see the ugly filling that I have on my tooth. The end of this month I am going to the foot Dr. since I have been having pain in my right foot. My daughter put her little chair on my foot sooooo hard. My mom thinks the side of big toe might be fractured.

I hope you are doing better today!:flower:

I'm not doing too bad, I think iv identified one reason my back is so bad at work, my desk is very high n had a special chair for tall ppl, I sat at someone else's desk for a little bit yesterday n when I sat on their chair he pain faded but when I sat bk on mine it came bk so when a girl leaves Il be stealing her desk n that will hopefully help me reduce the meds. I was in bed for 9 the other night and asleep for 10:30 last night asleep for 11:30 and I'm exhausted this morning, I hate early mornings with a passion. I like nights but can't get them yet

I do have the test tomorrow, its not the interview just test to see whether they will give u interview, I don't really want the job I don't think, its an awkward drive to get there n when we move it will be about 35 miles away which is just silly, I think Il just go n then decide when the time comes, going to ask if there are any healthcare assistants I can chat with because the last thing I want to do is go into a Job where I have to do lots of manual handling which will make my pain worse.

That sucks that u have to pay so much for it n have to register again, I think its terrible that ppl who truly want to better themselves don't get help, I really want to do my masters but without taking out a loan I can't do it n I'm not taking a loan out. Good for u for doing it though a lot of ppl wud have seen it as a reason to just stay how they were n not do anything.

I need to go to dentist soon, been a couple of years now, fillings are horrible. I have two of my baby teeth still lol but the gum sort of recedes up with them n u can c the bit of the tooth that shud be covered by gum but if I had them out it wud be visible lol so I'm not doing that no way no how lol

Ouch for ur foot, a painful foot is horrible because its involved in everything u do!! Hope u get that sorted soon

Was chatting to oh yesterday n asked when he thinks I shud come off pill, I'm not at risk of pregnancy with my zoladex, he just said come of it now. Made me a very happy lady lol really felt like he was well on board with it n we r both on the same page.

Three weeks until holiday!!! Can't wait because I need time relaxing!!

That is good that you feel better. They should get you a different chair so you can be comfortable and your back will feel better. I hope when you get off your pain meds you will be ok.

Wow 35 miles that is far and a lot of gas. Well at least you thinking everything out, which is great! If the pay is good, and you wasn't doing any manual handling I would take it. But I will still have second thoughts since it will be 35 miles away.

I know one sometime next year I will graduate. I hate that I have to register again which sucks but I have to do what I have to do even if I don't want to. I don't blame you for keeping your teeth, that will make me very down and depressed if the dentist tells me that they have to pull my front teeth. that is great news that your so is on board of you stopping the pill!! Great news! I know you was extremely happy when he said that!:happydance: You will be a very happy woman once to get to relax and not think about work.. I hope you have lots and lots of fun!!

I ate a big bowl of ice cream last night with cool whip on top. I know I probably gained 5 pounds back. I don't want to weigh myself tomorrow. I think I will find out my weight when I go to my apt Monday. I have been drinking plenty of water today and I am not going to nothing past 7 pm. I have to cut back on sweets since I always get cavities when I go to the dentist for the past 2 years. I walked on the treadmill. I doubled the time which was 2 hours that I walked on the treadmill. I kept pausing the treadmill since I needed 1 to 2 minute breaks. The reason why I walked that long is due to I was in pain yesterday when I came back from the dentist. I probably walked off all the ice cream and junk food that I ate. LOL! Will try my hardest with cutting down on ice cream and junk food! :winkwink:

The main thing I did when starting diet is cut out all desserts n snacks. getting frustrated tho 6 days since last weigh in n apparently iv put on half a lb, how?!?! I'm tellin u its work!! Gettin up 4 hours earlier is stopping me losing weight but I don't understand why when I keep my calories the same.

I'm def in two minds about the job, Im hoping to be given a reason not to go for it but well c, I will try n chat the pop there n c how much manual handling is involved, feeling like I'm on top of my 15microgram pain meds now which is good because it will drop down again in 2 weeks :)

Talk about happy when I threw my pills, he's talking about it more now too, I think he's happy that I'm involving him in my decisions regarding it so he's getting a bit more excited about it which is very good.

Is ur appointment about ur headaches? Let me no how u get on. I'm off for my test for the interview now will let u no how it goes xx

I had two chocolate grain bars and a bowl of cereal this morning. I had some corn and broccoli last night. It is better then eating snacks at night. Today my goal is to drink 4 water bottles that equals to 8 cups of water. I also have heard if you drink enough water it will help with your cervical mucous as well. Since I have been drinking 8 cups of water and not drinking any caffeine, my skin has been clearing up and I am happy about it. I get bad breakouts on my face and I was on the low dosage BCP to help out my acne. It helped out very little. AF has finally stopped today! I am happy. Here goes to BDing every day or every other day.

I think when you finally get off your pain meds you will be ok! :thumbup::winkwink: I think that is great that he is happy about the decision that the both of you is making!

My appointment is about my headaches, my weight, and she also check my blood pressure once a month. I am also going to tell my Dr. that I have stopped taking BCP last month for good this time!!!!

How did your test go today? :hugs:
I am getting on my treadmill right now I will check back later! It is hard to keep exercising daily but I keep doing it.

Drinking water is great, I drink about 2-3 litres a day, I dont drink fizzy pop at all unless its in a wine spritzer lol or maybe if i need a bit of energy but always go for diet versions.
I'm feeling very bloated tonight so that might explain why I put 1/2 lb on over the last 6 days, i no its not the end of the world but it gets frustrating when I eat well and don't snack and then don't get any results, I have 3 weeks left until my holiday and I want to feel comfortable in the clothes I want to wear not hide my body away because im embarrassed about my flab!! Good for you for getting advice about it but I honestly think you can do it, your BMI is in normal so you wouldn't be putting yourself or baby at risk due to weight, I think if you keep going you'll get there....unless bfp stops you :friends:

The test was ok, just had to answer 3 questions, I have an interview next tuesday, I was looking and its not actually as far as i thought, living where we are now I wouldnt spend loads in petrol but when we move it would be more but I would still be better off than I am now so if I was to get offered the job I would take it and its in mental health so could be the break i need to get into psychology :thumbup: I spoke with the guy there as well that was doing the test and he explained a bit to me about the workplace and it seems like an ok place not much manual handling or anything so all good really.

I really hope you get some answers about your headaches, they really do make peoples life a misery.

Im getting impatient again waiting to ttc lol, i have my next zoladex injection next friday then 2 weeks till holiday then 2 weeks away then final injection then a few days later my gynae appointment then 3 weeks later we will be ttc so I no it will go really quick because there are lots of things in the middle to break it all up but it still feels ages away, but on the plus side if i get this job i will be in there before or around the time i start ttc rather than having to cover up pregnancy until im settled in the job and would mean my maternity pay would be bigger and I would probably get put on a nice easy job so that i wasnt at any risk of being attacked by the really bad patients.
Get humping lady!!! my oh cant wait for that time lol i think thats the only reason he agreed to it :haha: he just wants sex on tap lol, i think i need to make it so that sex doesnt become a chore though so need to keep it exciting, not ,oo sex again, time to make a baby' I want it to stay as something we do because we love each other not to just do the deed.....have you found that anything changes when your having sex to make a baby not just for the hell of it? I dont no if that made any sense or not lol I dont think iv worded it very well

Do you have any plans for this weekend?
xx

I rescheduled my Dr. appt for Sept 9th since both of my daughters start school on that day. If my headaches start getting worse I will rescehdule the appt sooner. It would be great if my AF is late next month, and I go to my appt and I find that I am pregnant! I would be very happy!:flower: So far no headache today.

It does get on your nerves when you doing everything right and you still feel bloated or your troubled areas has not improved! My goal is to lose my belly fat before next year, but if I get pregnant that would have to wait until after I have the baby!

Wow only 3 questions that is not bad at all. That is great news that it is not too much manual handling. I hope you do get offered the job, you would be a lot happier since you wouldn't be in pain that much and plus it is in mental health which is a plus for you! Let me know how the interview goes. Will kepp my fingers crossed.

The time will fly by when it comes for the day you can finally TTC! Your so will be very grateful!:haha: My DH don't know that I am charting but he knows I am taking my temp every morning. I told him I keep track to see if AF is going to come on time. Which is true but it is more to that! LOL! He said oh ok you taking your temp since you just got off BCP. I said yes you are right. If DH knew that I was doing that stuff to know my fertile days he would say I am stressing myself out and he might get stressed, so that is why I have not told him. I want him always ready for action! LOL! He has been talking about he do not care what the gender is when I get pregnant. I was surprised to hear that since I thought he really wanted a boy. DH said he just want a healthy and happy baby. Currently, the sex is not a chore since he does not have baby on the brain like me. I try to do different things to make it exciting. I try my best! If he knew I was baby crazy that would get him stressed out and might think the only reason we doing the deed is to get pregnant. I want him to stay how he is: always ready!

Tomorow DH is picking my mom up to spend the day with us. She haven't been over since last year. We have visited her it is just where she lives the roads are just very bad and have stop lights everywhere. My mom will be very excited when I call to her that DH will be picking her up. I will make a nice dinner and we will watch a scary movie since she loves scary movies! Later on I will do something to my hair sicne my hair is naturally curly which I hate. I will flat iron it later on. It has ben 2 months since I have flat ironed my hair due to the hot weather. DH days off is Sundays and Mondays. I am happy that my daughters is going back to school on the 19th! That means alot of BDing!:happydance::happydance: DH have to be at work at 1:00 p.m. but get off at 9:00.

I hope you will enjoy your weekend:hugs:

Well I got my zoom for the Kinect and it still doesn't work because it now can't detect the floor grr!! We have our tv on the wall so the Kinect is too high n when it doesn't have the zoom it doesn't detect our legs so can't do hardly anything. It's very frustrating because its a great idea for exercising in the comfort of ur own home.

I was too surprised that my oh isn't bothered about gender because I thought he wanted a boy so him the kid and his dad could do things together and he's never been around children so thought it would help him settle into fatherhood really and he wouldn't be so funny about doing stuff like changing a nappy. I'm bursting not telling ppl were going to be trying in 2 months but we have agreed to keep it to ourselves, only one of my old uni friends nos and the other will when I speak with her next but we have agreed not to tell family. When I do fall pregnant I'm in two minds as to when to tell ppl, I'm at a higher risk of miscarriage so common sense would tell me not to tell anyone until after 12 weeks but then I think if that does happen I would want some support and telling ppl after the mc that I was pregnant but not anymore would be hard particularly if I need a little time off work. I'm also at risk of second tri loss because of one or two of my illnesses so would def need lots of support then.

We have decided to do a carboot tomorrow so means an early morning :-( but hopefully I will get a bit extra money either for baby stuff which I keep secretly buying lol and for my holiday. I do hate early mornings though.

I agree that u need to keep bd as stressless as possible otherwise ul both start stressing after a couple months of no bfp. I don't want my oh to no when I'm fertile but he will no that I no if that makes sense, I wont even tell him when I get negative tests. I have already started thinking about how to tell him in a creative way and the rest of our families as well. I think if its around Christmas and I have a scan pic I will make the picture into a card and see how long it takes them all to figure it out lol. As for oh I think I might do a little treasure hunt with little gifts wrapped in baby clothes and then lead him upstairs where I will spell out either pregnant or daddy to be in baby items. Not decided yet. With work ppl if its Christmas I'm going to wear a baby theme top to our Christmas works do (if I'm still working there) and see how long it takes to figure it out lol. Have u thought about it? I want it to be a moment everyone will remember.

I hope that you can get your Kinect to work so you can start exercising. If I was you I would tell people whenever you feel the time is right to tell them. There is no rush in telling your family or friends as soon you find out that you are pregnant. With both of my pregnancies, we told our families when I was 2 months. It was killing me since I wanted to tel but DH said wait since I want you healthy in the begining of your pregnancy. Whenever I get pregnant again I will wait until 2 months to tell my family and friends. I understand when you said that you would need support if something happens, just do what feels right for you.

Oh so you have been secretly buying baby stuff LOL! The earlier you start buying stuff for the baby, the less stuff you have to buy when the baby finally arrives. I think I will start in October to buy baby stuff, I have to find a great hiding place. I think the less our men know what we are doing to know when we are fertile and etc is better for them. You are giviing me some thoughts of being creative since I never was creative in telling my family and friends that I was pregnant. Your ideas are great, I think either one of your ideas will work especially the ones with the christmas card and the treasure hunt! I am going to start thinking on how I will tell my hubby and my family. Thank you for putting the idea in my head! :thumbup:

Well he knows iv bought them after they get delivered lol but not before haha, I have a great hiding place, in within all of my nappy cake stuff lol, I keep stealing items out of there too lol its great, today I took 3 pairs of blue boots that range from 9 to 24 months, they are just too cute to possibly give away lol. Iv got a good stash of cloth nappies ready, I consider it to be spreading the cost but my oh thinks I'm getting ahead of myself, especially with my risks. I get his thinking about it but I can't help myself my mind just constantly screams BABY to me.

Both of my brothers have called me to say we have something to tell u, Megan/Emma is pregnant, the last time thy called me my brother said I have something to tell u n I just went megans pregnant? He was like erm yes how did u no n I was like well I'm getting used to these phone calls now n u wud only call to tell me something important. I want to do something very different instead of just calling them or sitting them all down. Iv seen on eBay u can buy an iron on scan pictures that u can upload urs and put it onto a t shirt so that's another idea.

It is always a great thing to always be positive. I am a positive person, when stuff gets bad I tell my DH about the positive things. Wow how many kids your brothers have?

I remember when I was pregnant with my last daughter she was too much excited that I was pregnant. She took me to a baby store and she brought sooo many baby clothes, diapers, toys and etc that I was looking at her funny! I said to her you buying all this stuff for your unborn niece? She says yes I am. 3 months later my sister found out I was pregnant while I was in labor! She couldn't believe that she was pregnant. I think she was going baby crazy when she found out I was pregnant. Now look at me I am going baby crazy. 2 weeks ago I told my friend that I wanted her to send me pics of her since she is pregnant. She sent me like 8 different pics of her! I told her that she looked beautiful pregnant. This is her 1st baby.

Iron on scan pics on shirts great idea! I weighed myself which I said I wasn't going to until next Saturday. I am back where I started. My weakness is snacks. I am not going to eat no snacks starting today! My snacks will be salad and fruit. I remember a few months ago I lost weight by cutting out snacks and eating salad and more fruit and I wasn't getting on my treadmill at that time. I want to see how I am going to do without snacks for a week. I just have to stick with my plan so I can lose weight. Keep your fingers crossed.

The main thing iv done is cut out snacking n its working ok although this week has been very disappointing in that I gained half lb then lost 3/4 lb so all in all this week so far iv lost 0.06 off my BMI which is pretty crap considering how much I want to scuff a chocolate bar!! It gets so frustrating when u try n it doesn't work. On the plus side we moved the Kinect and its working with certain games n luckily it works ok with my shape fitness so I did 15 minutes on that earlier (actually 25 but the amount of time actually exercising was 15) so its looking good, I'm going to do about half an hour actually exercising for 3 days a week then have a break while I'm away then start up again when I'm back, u can set targets, at the minute I'm classed as couch potato which is true lol so I'm hoping after 4 weeks exercise I can move up because it flags to u which exercises are best based on ur current status and what u want to achieve and how u want to achieve it so hoping next time I can move up and start doin more of the cardio based exercises rather than the less intense ones but def doing it right for me at the moment, nice steady exercise will help to start with.

I have 2 nephews one niece and another nephew on the way due October. I think one brother is really keen to have another, I hope he doesn't tho because I want my time pregnant to be mine, they all had their time so I want mine to be about me, at least for the first 6 months the last few I won't mind but I don't want to share my pregnancy with someone else. I no its a little selfish but I live away from ky family n they all live close so their pregnancy wud be the one that everyone focussed on as they see them all the time and cud share it with them properly.
I dread to think how my niece is going to behave when this next baby is born, she was only just a year when her brother was born so got used to him very quickly but she was spoilt rotten being the first child in both families so always got jealous when my mum was around her brother she likes to be the centre of attention and is known to throw a tantrum when she doesn't get her way, I have a feeling she might go one of two ways either be all 'thats my brother' or completely get jealous when he's the centre of attention. It's a hard balance to get but I really disagree with some of my brother n his gfs parenting styles so I really think it will be tantrums all the way, I hope she proves me wrong, she's my niece n I love her but she can be a madam at times (listens to parents speaking n copies them)

How did ur oldest cope with a sister coming into her life?
I want 2 fairly close together, like TTC again after 6 months so wud be interesting to no. I think I may possibly change my mind at the time but seeing my niece n nephew grow up so close in age was lovely, they liked same things n played together but they also fought a lot.

U will have to let me no if u think of any creative ideas for telling ppl ur pregnant, mine will only work if ppl are all together which is rare

I have been in extremely pain due to my gums which is the same side I had the filling on the tooth. I went to the dentist this morning and the dentist said that I have a gum ulcer. I have been using warm water and salt every hour. I feel a little bit better now. The dentist said it came from me using mouthwash since my gum did not fully healed yet.

I will respond later to your last post. I am about to lay down now. I hope you are having a great day! :hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"