Beans not sticking??

TigerLady

CaveTiger Clan Mama
Reaction score
I'm so sad (though not suprised), :witch: showed up this morning along with a temp drop to coverline. Today is 18dpo. I actually temped 4 times before I would believe it had really dropped and was willing to get up to go check for AF. I had really been hoping. :sad1: On the brighter side, my other symptoms are magically gone... feel good today, not tired, no upset tummy. Was all that psychosymatic???

So now I wonder... On my first c after stopping bcp, I also had a LP of about 17 days and was convinced I was preggo (other symptoms like this month, too). My other LPs have ranged from 10-12 days. Usually 12. I'm wondering if on these two cycles, it just didn't stick. However, I did have several :bfn: tests. But I can't think of any other reason for the LP to vary so much. Has anyone else had varying LPs? I know they are supposed to be pretty consistent. :?

I think this month I'm going to try the CB Fertility Monitor. Does anyone else use it? Is it worth the mega $$$??? I'm also going to have DH get checked. No reason not to. And I think I'll keep my Nov. 4th appt with doc to ask about this LP variation. He said he wanted to consider a cd25 test in Nov anyway. Might as well make sure all is good.

Thanks in advance for any ideas!! Baby dust to all who could use some!

I don't know much about this all yet (I'm learning) but I didn't want to read and run. Hopefully you get your BFP soon :hug:

Before you get a fertility moniter have you tried OPK's? They're a bit cheaper.
I'm sorry I can't answer your question as my LP has been regular (for the 2 months that I have been charting temps...)

Yeah, I've been using OPKs since c1 of trying. :witch: arrived today to start c6. OPKs seem to correlate well (except once) with my charts for when I O. However, I am a bit of a type A and the more I feel like I can do to increase my chances (translation = have control :rofl:), the more I can relax and enjoy the ride. Sounds backwards, I know!

That is why I was wondering if they are worth the cost... I'm not sure it will make that big of a difference. However, I have heard a couple of ppl say they helped them to realize they were missing fertile days by a couple of days, which makes all the difference!

ive a fertility monitor, there lots cheaper on ebay by the way! the irst mth last mth i got 2peaks (plus it says it likley not2give peaks first mth as its "gettin2know u") i got it as everyother mth i have a 38day cycle(other mth 29/30 days) last mth i ad cd21 done and i did O, this mth i aint had a peak yet but with it been a longer cycle i dont think i will O till cd18/20,im also avin cd21 done again this mth as i started 2wonder if i was only O'in on the 30day cycles....i will eventually stop charting when i trust the monitor totally...good luck hunx

Interesting, I'm curious if you o on the longer c, too! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->