Beans not sticking??

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by TigerLady, Oct 21, 2008.

1. TigerLady

TigerLady CaveTiger Clan Mama

I'm so sad (though not suprised), :witch: showed up this morning along with a temp drop to coverline. Today is 18dpo. I actually temped 4 times before I would believe it had really dropped and was willing to get up to go check for AF. I had really been hoping. :sad1: On the brighter side, my other symptoms are magically gone... feel good today, not tired, no upset tummy. Was all that psychosymatic???

So now I wonder... On my first c after stopping bcp, I also had a LP of about 17 days and was convinced I was preggo (other symptoms like this month, too). My other LPs have ranged from 10-12 days. Usually 12. I'm wondering if on these two cycles, it just didn't stick. However, I did have several :bfn: tests. But I can't think of any other reason for the LP to vary so much. Has anyone else had varying LPs? I know they are supposed to be pretty consistent. :?

I think this month I'm going to try the CB Fertility Monitor. Does anyone else use it? Is it worth the mega $$$??? I'm also going to have DH get checked. No reason not to. And I think I'll keep my Nov. 4th appt with doc to ask about this LP variation. He said he wanted to consider a cd25 test in Nov anyway. Might as well make sure all is good.

Thanks in advance for any ideas!! Baby dust to all who could use some!

2. Sweetie

Sweetie DD, DS, and a Surprise!!!

I don't know much about this all yet (I'm learning) but I didn't want to read and run. Hopefully you get your BFP soon :hug:

3. Pux

Pux Ryley's Mom

Before you get a fertility moniter have you tried OPK's? They're a bit cheaper.
    I'm sorry I can't answer your question as my LP has been regular (for the 2 months that I have been charting temps...)

4. TigerLady

Yeah, I've been using OPKs since c1 of trying. :witch: arrived today to start c6. OPKs seem to correlate well (except once) with my charts for when I O. However, I am a bit of a type A and the more I feel like I can do to increase my chances (translation = have control :rofl:), the more I can relax and enjoy the ride. Sounds backwards, I know!

That is why I was wondering if they are worth the cost... I'm not sure it will make that big of a difference. However, I have heard a couple of ppl say they helped them to realize they were missing fertile days by a couple of days, which makes all the difference!

5. honey08

honey08 mum2two boys/2mc

ive a fertility monitor, there lots cheaper on ebay by the way! the irst mth last mth i got 2peaks (plus it says it likley not2give peaks first mth as its "gettin2know u") i got it as everyother mth i have a 38day cycle(other mth 29/30 days) last mth i ad cd21 done and i did O, this mth i aint had a peak yet but with it been a longer cycle i dont think i will O till cd18/20,im also avin cd21 done again this mth as i started 2wonder if i was only O'in on the 30day cycles....i will eventually stop charting when i trust the monitor totally...good luck hunx

6. TigerLady

Interesting, I'm curious if you o on the longer c, too! :)