Beautiful Nails thread - Please join :)

L

Lost7

Haven't seen much in the way of nail related talk on the forum so thought I'd make this thread. I can't be the only lady here who likes her nails done.

Doesn't matter if you go to a bar to have your nails manicured (or pedicured) or do them yourself with nail polishes or UV gels. Post photos of your gorgeous nails to inspire others :)

Here's the latest thing I've tried: Colour changing UV gel. Mine was a light blue when warm and dark blue / purple when cold. It's like visual confirmation when you're cold :lol: :dohh:

Would be great if you could post photos of your current nails or any ideas you want for the next time - I'm going to be trying to do a french manicure next time around.. :)

Ill join :) I have gel overlays every 3 weeks, thou this time I had white tips, normally more adventurous as I love alot of art but just fancied something simple :) My kids love it when I have the heat changing gel xxx

Have you got any pics? Woo hoo!

I did my french tips at the weekend, I'll post a pic in a min! :D

Just a quick photo. Probably not as good as a professional but still good enough for me :lol:

These are 2 weeks old now :)

Attachments

• DSC_0001.jpg
    DSC_0001.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 6
Thanks hun. I'm already bored of them so might be doing them again by the end of this week lol.. I had some new gel arrive today and I'm itching to use it lol..

It's like a deep burgandy colour - looks lovely :)

Absolutely, I have some nail art arrived today and they're white flowery petal like - so again, itching to do my nails lmao! When are you having your nails done again, and which colour are you going for next time? :hugs:

My gels atm 😄😄

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 3
Lush colour mel! Hopefully next week sometime need to make am appointment, I'm thinking a nice bright colour with some funky art xxx

I love all the summer colours 😄😄

Well I couldn't resist any longer, I did my nails last night, added a little nail art to a few fingers..

You'll have to excuse the box in the background, my baby had an early birthday present (he's one on Saturday) and he loves the box too - so at the minute, I've kept it :lol: :oops:

After all that dying to try it - I'm not sure if I like the colour :oops:
Also, those extensions I was wearing cost me two long nails :growlmad:

Lesson learned... :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back