Bec

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
I see you :twisted:

Hows things going? Still on charting strike? I feel great I'm not going to return to charting but I am going to stick with my stats!

My pack will be up for sale later :D

Busted!! :rofl:

Yup ... still on charting strike!! But I'm getting so tempted to just take some temps now as my OPKs are still negatives ..... but I'm not going to! I WILL stay strong!!

I'm ok otherwise thanks .... ticking along. How are you doing Wobs?

Oh .. and I've been taking the magic medicine .... but as I don't think I've ov'd yet I've had to go and stock up with more medicine cos I'm getting through it at a rate of knots!! :rofl:

I've taken the odd temp not done it right though kind of got up sloped to desk & stuck it in my gob :rofl:

OPKs do you test in the afternoon? I made a BIG mistake of using them with FMU :oops: *Plonker* for a coupl eof months as well!

LOL @ medicine - The only thing I think I haven't tried :shock:

Cycle day 19 right for you then Bec?

Hehe ... we're awful! That bloody thermometer has got this wierd attraction ..... keep me away from the damn thing :argh:

I've been testing in the afternoon yes ... usually sometime (quite often twice) between 2pmand 8pm .... and I've always got +'s in the past ... oh well I'll keep trying!

Yup .. CD 19 .. I'm assuming I might have another long cycle like last month ..... :roll:

Oh the joys of it all .....

Hope you don't :hugs:

At least your testing with OPKs the right time of day :blush:

Think it is going to be a long one judging by the lack of +'s on the OPKs ... oh well!! Am I bovered tho?!

Yeah .. what are you like :dohh:

:lol:

Least your more relaxed Bec - I dn't always trust those OPKs depending on what ones your using??

Do you CM check?

I'm using the "Advanced LH" ones from Accessdiagnostics .. they've worked fine in the past .. I think summat is up with my bod at the moment ... I'm very tired with work ... so it might be that ... I'm not going to get anything checked out until the new year as I don't want to worry about it just yet!

Yes I do ..... it's been watery for a while now .... and I never get EWCM so I'm guessing I must be ov-ing soon .... or just have?!? I'm still keeping those stats on my chart like you are ....

I'm thinking next month I won't bother with OPKs either .... and have a total break from TTC :)

I'll have my little niece or nephew to coo over by then :wink:

Aww how cool will that be :D

Watery hmmmm maybe O is on way or now :shock: Hope your getting action anyway LOL

Saying that I have stretchy watery CM too - Bit early for me to be ovualting though :-k

Gonna jump on him tonight ... just incase :lol:

Hmmmm ..... maybe you're gonna ov early? :-k Whos knows? Bloody bodies .... and bloody cycles! :roll:

TONS of luck for you this month Wobbles ..... you soooooooo deserve a sticky BFP ... :hugs:

Seems odd if it is - Maybe just my body having a bad day :rofl:

I'm not bothered what will be will be but if will be will be (LOL) then I am bothered an hope we get some luck soon of not we're discussing other options! Not so much now but it will be if theres no joy by time we have moved!

Good Luck Bec & Wobs :dust: :hugs: x

When are you moving? Where are you moving to? At least the move gives you something else to focus on for the moment .... And it's good that you're able to talk about other options ..... just incase ... always good to have a plan B ... I really hope you don't need it though :hugs:

We shuold of been handling notice in month just gone but hasn't happened so it will be after crimbo now :( Wrexham - North ales but 290 minutes from Chester so thats 20 mins from my wee sister more importantly!

We've already started talking about the options just those options won;t be talked baout more seriously until we've moved plus I hope tha t the doctors there & the EPU will be mouch better than they are here if anything mor ehelpful & more support/information!

An thankies Miss Tam :p

So you're coming further down South (Still not 'south' but you're getting there :) )? Cool .... I feel all alone down here .. you guys all seem to be from "up North" .. bearing in mind anything higher than Nottingham is up north for us southerners :lol: Excellent that you'll be close to your lil' sis. She's sooo cute (from the pic on your FF homepage).

I've been thinking about how far I would actually go to get pg (ie IVF etc etc) before going for adoption (something we have talked about in the past) .. I'm obviously hoping it doesn't come to those sorts of decisions ... but it has crossed my mind to keep in stock if necessary later on down the line .... We still haven't got to a year of TTC yet ..... so I'm trying to be patient :D !!

Keep forgetting to say ... I feel very proud that I've got a thread with my name on it today :D

Small things....... as they say !!

Do you know I have no idea all I know is it's North Wales :rofl:

We've breifly spoke of surrogacy it would have to my eggs even though I know theres issues of birth certificate etc - Adoption/fosterig I have always wanted to do this anyway but right now is a no no simply because I would feel it was for wrong reasons or people would think it was because ......

*reminds me I didn't reply with my opinion to the surrogacy debate thing in general chatter*

IVF is what we are considering silently more so just spoke of it & seems an option we both would look at in the future but maybe near future! IVF apparantly is something for recurrent miscarriages whicg surprised me not up on all the details yet!

:rofl: @ name on therad - I'd be same :oops: lol!

Yes I've always thought that perhaps I am being kinda selfish wanting my own child when there are so many children out there needing parents .... :?

But I think I would try IVF first if possible (and if it comes to that) .... I think I would need to know that we had tried every avenue open to us before going for adoption ....

Excellent news that maybe IVF might be an option for you ... your circumstances are so unique it's so good to know that there might be some real help out there... and I meant to say earlier ... I hope the Docs are better in your new place .... I guess they can't get much worse than the bunch of dosies you've had to deal with where you are now!!

Gosh yer IVF would come first other options I'm not sure! I think it may be I would accept I could not carry a child fullterm if I had to but like I say adoption & fostering have always been something I wanted to do anyway although it was more fostering & for teenage kids!

Hopefully neither will ever get to that point of not carrying our own - Nah we won't but it does make you think doesn't it this TTC lark :gun:

It certainly does ...... we'll both get our babies ..... hopefully we'll both have little bundles of joy by the end of next year :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->