Because I have NO idea

Diedrek

Reaction score
I’m going to try and make this tread as accurate as possible with the facts of the completely ridulous body I have. I’ve always had irregular periods. Sometimes only one a year. I’m only 27 so up until now I never really bothered too much with it. I always figured PCOS, which most likely is the case. However I don’t have Cysts. According to my doctor, my uterus and both ovaries are “remarkable.” Most likely a hormonal thing for the lack of periods. I’m also very thin so that might play a factor into it. As of now I’ve been with my fiancé 7 years next month and have just been going with the we want to have a baby and it’ll just happen. But it hasn’t.. which with the lack of periods im not surprised. However for the last four months I’ve bled every month on the dot. Which has been great because I was just a few more missed periods from seeking out fertility help :( My last period was the 28th-1st of September. On September 9th the day before Hurricane Irma ripped through my city in SWFL, I had an insane heavy bleed. This most likely has nothing to do with this since I just finished my period but I’ve never had a bleed a week after my period ended. This soaked through a tampon every 10 minutes. Clot after clot. If it hadn’t of ended by the end of the day I would’ve rushed to the ER. I figured this was due to the stress of boarding my home up and just having to of taken that whole week before to prep for the hurricane. Also that my period was lighter.. these past four months after barely bleeding every year my periods have been extremely harsh to me. Very intense cramps and heavy bleeding and clotting for the first two days and then it lightens for the last three. So I figured that super scary heavy bleed was just getting rid of the clots I didn’t have during that light AF. Anyways sorry for the novel but then around the 28th of September I started brown spotting. Which is normal before I start my period, but I usually have the worst achy and swollen boobs. Which is how I know AF is coming! They were not here this time and also AF never started. I spotted brown, sometimes pink, and one gush of watery rusty colored discharge accompanied by minimal cramps. So un AF like for me. Spotting stopped by the 4th-5th day which was the 2nd or 3rd of October. I thought it was strange and knew AF wouldn’t come this month which is fine because I’m just used to it by now and was upset maybe I will have to start looking into this more. But then my mind took over with why. I knew I had about 3 Wondfo’s left from a few months ago with a previous “almost did it” & waited to see if AF would come over the next week or so. I can’t say I have many “symptoms” if I were pregnant. I’ve been very dizzy, and unreasonably tired actually falling asleep at my desk every day. But I stay up late working as well so it could just be catching up! I also have a almost constant little pain to the left of my belly button. I know how typical that sounds lol. Anyways I started testing Monday with the Wondfo’s and have gotten stark white BFNs. No hint of a line or shadow. This was the last test I took on Wednesday this week. I took the first picture almost immediately at 5 mins. I always take pictures at the 5 min mark and this one I thought I saw something while starting at it. But after testing all week and staring at them every hour at work seeing how it looked dry I figured I had serious line eye! I’ve wasted so much money in the last on FRER’s and was going to wait till Monday to buy one just to be sure. But does anybody see the line on Wednesday’s Wondfo? It’s Ok not to because I barely do either... but then again I do because I might be hoping a little too much =) The first is the original which is very bright so I did some crappy iPhone edit and darkened it some. Can y’all see anything??

Attachments

• AC5AF1D2-D9DA-4E19-A6B8-0AF85C016750.jpg
    AC5AF1D2-D9DA-4E19-A6B8-0AF85C016750.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 68
  • 348BB403-E480-4E09-B926-0701E44AC1F0.jpg
    348BB403-E480-4E09-B926-0701E44AC1F0.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 67
I kinda see it but pretty sure I have line eye too! any chance that spotting could have been a sign of ovulation and maybe its just too early to test?

I deffinatly feel like i can see something! When do you think you are due on?

Yes I see it in the second photo for sure!

I think I can see something in the second photo. Good luck :flower:

Thanks ladies :) Thinking it was a good indent on a Wondfo because I took a dollar tree test this morning and BFN! This site has been so great because I’ve seen women who struggle, finally get their BFP. Makes the anxiety of what I’m about to seek out much, much less!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->