• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Bed Rest

new bride

Proud mummy
Reaction score
Hi ladies :hi:

I've been put on bed rest at home after my blood pressure was significantly raised when I went for baby monitoring yesterday, and I'm bored already!!

I initially went in for reduced movements, but my little man is perfectly happy - probably just feeling my stress. Things is - im not stressed!! The consultant told me to have a day in bed today and to see him first thing tomorrow morning, and I overheard him saying I'd be induced if not improved. Midwives then told me that I needed to calm down from now on and not do so much. :nope:

But I'm not actually doing much anyway!!:dohh: I've finished work, and apart from cleaning and general shopping and pottering im not pushing myself. I know I spent 3 hours cleaning kitchen yesterday, but I feel useless if I dont do SOMETHING!!

Sorry for the rant - anyone else feeling sorry for themselves? - oh and this is not the first time my BP has been raised since pregnancy and my mum got pre-eclampsia :growlmad::dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"