Bed Time!

Mummy~L

Mummy to 2
Reaction score
Hi :flower:

At the moment Bobby (8 weeks old) is still sleeping in his crib in our room and we just take him to bed when we go, at approx 10pm. I feed him then he goes straight into his crib, wakes at about 3am for a feed then sleeps again until 7.30 (when OH gets up for work).

I would like him to go to bed a little earlier and was wondering how many of you put your LOs to bed before you go up? and what age were they when you started this?

He would still be sleeping in our room and would obviously have baby monitors on so we could hear him.

Any advice greatly appreciated. Sorry if I am just rambling on but am a little nervous about leaving him upstairs on his own! Im just a big worrier! hehe!

Thanks ladies xxxx :hugs:

My son still sleeps in our room too. He is 8 weeks old and goes to bed around 8. We usually follow about 9. So, only for an hour is he alone. I use a baby monitor so I can hear him if he makes the slightest sounds. We have been doing this for about 2 weeks now. In the beginning I worried all the time about leaving him alone. I would check on him every 30 seconds it seemed. It does get easier.

My son is 8 weeks old, after his feed, he goes straight to bed same time as us around 10pm-11pm he sleeps til 4/5am for his feed. Before 8 weeks, he always wake up every 3 hours. Now he goes on to sleep 5/6 hours at night. x

Our babies were all born at around the same time !!! We also take LO to bed when we are going to bed...well we give him last bottle c. 9pm upstairs in the dark and then he goes into his moses basket. He doesnt tend to go to sleep straightaway though and will go to sleep between 930 and 10 so I know at the moment we couldnt take him up earlier as he is generally awake before the last feed. You are lucky though..our LO still getting up twice, between 1-2 and c. 5...!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->