Bedding Crisis!!!

luvbunsazzle

Mummy to Rosie
Reaction score
Ok i know it might not seem a crisis but pregnancy and hormonal and nesting!!!

What am i going to do, i dont have any bedding, all i have is this

Fot the cot bed - cot quilt, cot bumper, soft baby toy, appliqué cot blanket and fitted jersey cot bed sheet

For the moses basket - fleece blanket, receiving blanket, 2 fitted sheets and a soft toy

What do i need? What other bedding shall i buy? How many?

I have bout 5/6 sheets for moses basket and bout the same for cotbed..
and i have 2 spare blankets. hope that helps xx

You just need a couple more sheets and blankets hun, nothing major, youve got the majority of it already

LOL thanks :D
Im having a very hormonal raging, wanting everything ready, kind of day!! ha ha :D

Yeah, just a few more fitted sheets for each (I always lay a doubled up muslin under their heads and tuck it in coz they're always sick or snotting everywhere and it saved changing the sheet everyday;)). I used Grobags/baby sleeping bags for mine so the appropriate tog sleeping bags X 2 or 3 will be all you need then:happydance:

A cellular blanket is always handy to have for covering sleeping baby in the day or if going out, to cover them up in the car/pram.

Join the club hun! Just realised I have no bedding for the moses basket!! Gong emergancy shopping on Saturday to stock up!!!

Just need some more sheets i think. Pop to Matalan, they are really good value for money
xxx

if u have a babies r us u can get something like 4 sheets and 2 blankets i think for £30

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->