Bedding sets

Kaisma

Reaction score
Where have you girls bought your bedding sets for cot from? Its really hard for me to find anything on reasonable price.. All I find are really expensive ones. I mean, I don't wanna pay £70+ for a bedding... I found one for £39.99 cos it was half price lol

And what do I actually need? How many sheets etc?

I got mine at babiesrus and i only got the sheet in the set but im cosleeping so i figure i only really need one sheet because im only using our crib for naps if i want to... i recommend getting 3 to 5 sheets if your lo is going to be always sleeping in the crib

Thanks. I looked babiesrus and thats where I found that £39.99 one.

And yeah, she is. First in moses basket before she goes in cot.

I've had a hard time finding stuff too. Everything is either way overpriced or it's covered in cheesy cartoon animals. My plan is to get several sheets and just go with a regular adult sized quilt that I can fold in half to fit the crib and look pretty while the baby isn't in there.

I know! Really hard to find anything nice on reasonable price. I wanna have white/pink set that isn't cheesy. Just simple one that looks nice and pretty.

Yeah i paid 159 for mine lol and hes not even sleeping in it i just wanted it to look pretty!

I bought a crib set for £40 when I was pregnant. Turned out it was a waste of time! It's advised to not use a quilt or bumper until baby is 1 year and over... so I paid £40 for a sheet :dohh:

I co-sleep so only have the one sheet, I change it every week because he does sleep in his scrib sometimes. He's not a very sicky baby either.

in tesco they have sheets 2 for £7 at the moment. bedding prices are crazy! i look for groups on facebook and see if people do custom made ones. most i've asked just ask for a double duvet/quilt cover and only charge for thread and wadding so your paying about £20 and you can choose your own material so atleast its unique to what you want =) hope this helps... also try sainsburies they have a big baby sale on at the mo

Babies R Us :thumbup:

https://www.google.com/imgres?q=bub...&tbnw=173&start=0&ndsp=21&ved=1t:429,r:17,s:0

i bought some moses and pram sheets from lesters nursery world think they were £5 each but this is only really helpful if your in north west cos they only have one branch in cheetham hill

I got my Cot bedding set with bumper and curtains etc from a woman that makes them on ebay think came to £30/35 without curtains but was pink gingham pattern. And got bottom sheet from asda... and for moses basket got 2 bottom sheets and one the baby sleeping bags which are a god send by the way because they don't kick them off :) and then just put a normal blanket over the top x

Bedding prices are quite rediculous I do agree. All I have did was, bought a double pack of sheets for the moses basket mattress (didn't cost too much I don't think) and that was all he needed for that. Now he is in his cot, I only have a bumper, bottom sheets and sleep pods. We keep the house fairly warm so he never gets cold and the sleep pod is just enough for him without kicking anything off. Bumper I got in the sales, any time there is an offer is really the best time to get bedding.

Why dont you try ebay hon?
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-Baby...yBedding_RL&hash=item45fe19b820#ht_2139wt_806

Thanks hun Ive tried to look on ebay and when I cant find I just get pissed off and knock the whole thing off :D
That's really nice and good price!! thank you!!! x x

You welcome hon :)
Hope you find what you want and that it doesn't cost a bomb!

Thanks I went to ebay already and found some nice sets for like 20 pound! thanks for reminding me of our amazing ebay :D

I'm not getting a bedding set. Its advised that you don't use crib bumpers or a quilt (until baby is a year) and that's like 2/3 of the set right there. :haha: I'm just going to get a pack of sheets since I already have quite a few for Aiden and Mady. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->