• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Bedding - what next??

sunshine114

Reaction score
LO has almost grown out of his 6-18 month sleeping bags as he is a very long baby. He wiggles round loads in the night too, so I want him to be comfortable moving his little legs around.

My question is - what comes next after a 6-18 month sleeping bag? Do you go for an 18 month + sleeping bag or something else? I feel as confused as I did when he was newborn! :shrug:

He has got a little while yet before they get too small, I'm just wanting to plan ahead - so what do you / have you / will you do?

Oh I'm glad Lily's not the only one lol. I've only just decided to use our 12-18month sleeping bag and shes already too long for it!! I thought it had the wrong label on at first but maybe it is right.. They do 18-24month ones! Someone sells ex mothercare ones cheap on ebay xx

I wonder sometimes whether the length is right, I know my LO is long (91st centile) but I do wonder how they would fit an 18 month old!
I'll have a look on ebay and see how much they are - they are so expensive when he grows out of them so quickly!

My LO is very long too, always has been. I wonder this too. Although saying that, she has a 1tog baby k one thats 6-18months and its sooooooo long. whereas this 1 was from George and its tiny! xx

the boys have 18-36 month ones they have a fold up part which you unclip when they get taller - they are short arses lol so no problems growing out length wise here just width wise chunky monkeys they are.

Thanks, I'll look into some bigger ones, I like the sound of the 18-36 month ones as hopefully they will last a little longer!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"