Bedtime for 6 months+'ers

Kathryn goes to bed between 7:30-8:30, sometimes not until 9. Depends on when she naps. Tonight she went down before 7:30 but that is because her 2nd nap was short. She'll usually nap around 11 for up to 2 hours and again by 3 for another hour-hour and a half (sometimes 2 if her first nap was short). And she wakes up at 7am every morning, and wakes up once or twice a night still (though tonight she's already been up twice and we haven't even gone to bed yet :dohh:)

Ok, she's officially the the baby with the latest bedtime on BnB :dohh:

Thanks girls, I'll try gradually! :)

Jack doesn't go to bed until about 10.30 - 11pm also. I would love him to go to bed early, but wonder if that would mean he would wake up earlier.

Elliot usually goes to bed between 9-10pm, can't settle him properly untill hes had that last bottle of the night-he just won't go down earlier.

Untill he got ill, he was sleeping through till 6-7am, but now is playing up and waking loads for fuss/dummy etc.

I wouldl ove him to go to bed earlier, i need to work on it.

keely.

big :hugs: sweetie, i too would try moving it forward gradually :hugs: maddi has always gone to bed around 7-8pm.

i no alexa's mommy found alexa went to bed quite late so might be worth seeing what she did :hugs: x x

Connor goes to bed at 7:30-8:00pm and takes two naps a day. He is pretty wide awake when I put him down for his morning nap but the minute I put him down into his crib he is out.

jack goes to bed at 8.30, i used to have the same problem he never used to go 2bed until 10, but hes started to get sleepy around 8 now so he goes to bed then, dont really have any good advice

Jack is still hit and miss sleeping at night!

I put him down at 8:30-9:00 but he never sleeps all night.

He normally has an hour during the day but hes been up since 8:30 today with no sleep x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->