bedtimes

lexy604

Sleeps through the night!
Reaction score
Well Carter usually has his bedtime bottle at about 930 10 and sleeps until about 4am than again anywhere from 430-8 or 930am i have tried to get him to bed earlier giving him a bottle at 830 9 but we put him down and hes up again not to eat but just up as if its still daytime and hes suppose to be up. Any suggestions on how to get him to go to bed earlier?

Phoebe is exactly the same but won't have going to bed any earlier no matter what i try! We've given up for now and going with her. Last night she had milk at 9.30, down by 10 and didn't get up until 6.15!!! It was brilliant. I still think at 7 weeks she just does what she wants!

Ruby went to bed at about 10pm until 9 weeks, then we started a bedtime routine at 7pm when we moved house. Once they are a bit older and sleeping less in the day they will naturally be getting more tired in the evenings and will need to go to bed earlier :)

Earl has been going to bed at a set time since he was 3 weeks. We started at 9 as it wasn't a million miles awy from his preferred bedtime of 9.30-10pm. He took to it and as the weeks progressed he started to want to go to bed earlier. He now goes to bed at 7pm with a bath at 6.30. He enjoys it too which is good. If he doesn't want to sleep straight away we sit in his room and I read to him for a bit and he will drift off within half an hour. I give him warm milk at this time too....it's the only time he gets it warm and he loves it!! :thumbup:

Carter doesnt really sleep during the day at all cat naps 20 mins maybe here and there but really not much at all. We are moving next week into a new place so im going to move him into his own room so im hoping that goes well and im going to try and change up his feeding schedule to make his night feeding sooner thanx girls

Phoebe started to sleep a lot better when we moved her - more difficult for us than her! This week she has been getting better but 8.30 is her ealiest! Tomorrow we are going to try bed at 7 no matter what as at the moment is asleep on hubby at the mo (7.20) and really wants to be in bed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"