Been a crazy couple of days!

LittleBoSheep

Reaction score
Started moving a couple days ago and I couldn't help because all the stuff was heavy lifting, and so I sit in the back room out of everyone's way on the computer...
well I order some breadsticks and stuff to eat and it takes over an hour and they are still not there... so I call them up and they said my order didn't exist and I was like!? I ordered it over an hour ago *tells them what it was*
Oh Yes she remembered doing my order! so my food was on it's way!
well it took literally like an hour and 30 minutes to get my food to me and the town I lived in is like possibly 3ish miles long side to side, so yeah it's ridiculous.

So then I am sitting down and someone packs my shoes and pants! So I am stuck in some old ratty sweats and I HAVE NO SHOES TO WEAR! and I had only eaten once that day and it was nearing 7-8pm and I had to fashion myself shoes out of plastic bags... [yeah the people at Subway were staring D:< WHAT NEVER SEEN A PERSON WEAR BAGS FOR SHOES!?]

So yesterday was the first time I have felt good enough to eat a lot! So I ate and ate and ate I think I ate 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, and 2 dinners.... so I lay down and start feeling awful! Then it hits me oh lord! I run out the bedroom door gagged and held it, crashed into the bathroom barely got the door shut and I puked and puked and everytime I puked I peed my pants... and I didn't think I would ever stop puking and peeing on myself :wacko::shrug: I thought about pulling down my pants and peeing in the bathtub while puking in the toilet :haha::dohh:

but to make everything better I am on cloud 9 :cloud9: because I got to hear the baby's heartbeat on the doppler and baby was kicking the doppler :) <3 I am so in love I almost burst into tears when I heard it. My doctor was just smiling :) :winkwink:

So we have an appointment scheduled in 3 weeks and I will find out the sex at the full anatomy scan! I am so excited me and my husband were bouncing up and down on the way home :) :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"