• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

been away a while, how is everyone?

LoolaBear

3 On Earth 1 in Heaven
Reaction score
ive not been in ttc for a few weeks as i decided to take my mind off it as i had my wedding to sort out.
i am now a married woman!! yay woop woop :dance: and once this cycle ends am back to officially TTC :dance:
i think the wedding has done me some good though. for the first time in ages i had ov pains :dance: i havent had any for a few months so its nice feeling them again, and my gosh they were definately noticable! i also had ewcm again without having to use anything to help it along, i even had that much that it was on the tissue when i wiped :blush: :dance:
i have no idea how many dpo i am as you can get ov pains up to two days before ov, but its nice not knowing where i am in my cycle, its helped bring the fun back into our relationship.
taking a few weeks out has helped me loads! i definately recommend it.
so how is everyone? any new faces? be nice to get chatting to you all again. xx

Welcome back to the madness and CONGRATS on becoming a MRS!!! :happydance:

x

welcome back, hope you are enjoying newly wedded bliss

Hello, I've been away too, hope you had a fab wedding!

Was 9 days late for Af, but she got me yesterday :( so back to TTC this cycle, have just bought a thermometer to temp!
x

congratulations on your wedding..and loads of :dust: for your ttc journey xx

Hello, I've been away too, hope you had a fab wedding!

Was 9 days late for Af, but she got me yesterday :( so back to TTC this cycle, have just bought a thermometer to temp!
x

i definately recommend taking a break and relaxing a bit more, im anxious about not knowing how far i am in my cycle but excited as well as im not looking out for anything so if it happens it happens.
maybe get your thermometer but take a month out from actively trying and relax, dtd every other day and see how things go. if nothing then temp next month.
:dust: to you and hope you get a :bfp: soon. xx

Thanks for advice :hugs: I haven't got too obsessive, trouble is I always know in my head what day I'm on! We've had a bit of a break as DH has been suffering quite back with IBS lately, put him right off doing the BD!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"