• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Been away for awhile....

Akirkland

Reaction score
I used to post on here all the time a few months ago, I've really missed it but my life has been crazy. This would have been the month we started TTC but due to my health it's been put on hold. I realized it's more important to figure out what is going on with me instead of getting pregnant and still not knowing. I hate how I have to put my life and goals on hold due to whatever illness I have, but I need to not be selfish and bring a child into the mix knowing I wouldn't be able to fully give myself to him/her. My husband is amazing and so supportive of whatever I want to do, but it's not fair to him to pawn a baby off on when I am struggling to feel well. If I fall pregnant that's one thing but I can't consciously try for a baby without feeling some guilt. I am sorry for this little rant, all this medical stuff has been so frustrating and painful. The tests/procedures have been awful, something has gone wrong on every single one of them yet still no answers.

Good news though, if anyone remembers I was in the process of a remodel as well and we're nearing the end of it! My house is getting back to normal and all we have left are a few small projects to accomplish.

I would love to hear what's going on in you lives! Anything to get my mind off of this stuff would be fabulous to read!

I think I remember seeing your posts in this section. Hopefully you'll be able to find out what illness you have.

Hi there, I'm new here but just wanted to say I hope you find out what's making you unwell. We're in the middle of renovations with our house as well, it's stressful but the end result is worth it :) You must be happy you are nearly done with yours!

Thanks ladies! I will get to the bottom of it, it's just taking so long. I'm giving myself a break from the doctor for a month, I have a heart monitor to wear and once that comes off in the middle of December I will wait until after the new year to really get on the ball again. It takes a lot out of me all the tests and procedures.

As for the remodel, omg it's amazing to be so close to being done. We're going to get help with the stairs so that makes my husband feel a million times better. We have just a few smaller projects left to do and we're done. I hope your remodel goes smoothly, it can be so stressful!

My hubby is also going to China in December for about 2 weeks, and I believe I am ovulating during the time he is away. So it will be easier to not stress about wasted eggs, which I already am. It's going to take everything in me during Jan. to not just try but not try haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"