• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Been discharged from EPU

Jamiesmummy22

Reaction score
I had my follow up scan this morning after a really tough and worrying 2 weeks of waiting for the follow up scan.... all went really well 😁
After some bleeding my emergency scan 2 weeks ago revealed I was 2 weeks behind what I thought ( I thought I was 8wks 3 days but was measuring exactly 6 wks) and EPU was worried the baby had stopped growing, scan also showed an 8cm cyst found on my right ovary.

This mornings scan showed a wriggly baby with a good hearbeat and measuring 20 mm which makes me 8 wks 4days so it’s made up an extra 4 days 😁 I am so relieved!!! Cyst is now measuring 8.5 cms so they will be keeping an eye on that at each scan. EPU have now discharged me as things are progressing well so next scan is at 12 weeks and I have my first appointment with my midwife on Monday.
Don’t know about everyone else but I can’t wait to see the back of the 1st tri and onto the 2nd!!!

I had my follow up scan this morning after a really tough and worrying 2 weeks of waiting for the follow up scan.... all went really well 😁
After some bleeding my emergency scan 2 weeks ago revealed I was 2 weeks behind what I thought ( I thought I was 8wks 3 days but was measuring exactly 6 wks) and EPU was worried the baby had stopped growing, scan also showed an 8cm cyst found on my right ovary.

This mornings scan showed a wriggly baby with a good hearbeat and measuring 20 mm which makes me 8 wks 4days so it’s made up an extra 4 days 😁 I am so relieved!!! Cyst is now measuring 8.5 cms so they will be keeping an eye on that at each scan. EPU have now discharged me as things are progressing well so next scan is at 12 weeks and I have my first appointment with my midwife on Monday.
Don’t know about everyone else but I can’t wait to see the back of the 1st tri and onto the 2nd!!!

Fab news for you such a relief!

My scan went well too, I saw a gestational sac and yolk sac, implanted in the perfect location this time, go back in 2 weeks time, hopefully will see a heartbeat then.

Congratulations x

Fab news for you such a relief!

My scan went well too, I saw a gestational sac and yolk sac, implanted in the perfect location this time, go back in 2 weeks time, hopefully will see a heartbeat then.

Congratulations x

Thanks, I feel like a weights been lifted off my shoulder these last 2 weeks were absolutely horrible with non stop worry it’s such a relief! I’m still terrified of miscarriage but for now I feel more at ease and can hopefully start enjoying this pregnancy... so ready for the 1st tri to be over with!!

That’s fantastic hun, glad all went well with your scan. Aw I really feel for you with the wait but at least things are looking good for you. I’m sure you will see a lot more in 2 weeks time. It’s surprising how much they grow in 2 weeks. Last time for me they struggled to locate baby but this time she found it very easily. Thanks congrats to you too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"