Been emotional today...

beth30

2 Rainbow Boys and Preggo
Reaction score
My MC came right before my Uncle Kevin passed away. He was like my 2nd dad since he had no kids. He would have had no problem settling down with a woman,he was nice looking and he had a good job.... but he helped my granny out, and never left her alone. He knew that no one else would. When my cousins, my sister, and I fell pregnant, he always knew before we ever told him. I remember my sister was pregnant with my nephew, she didn't know. My uncle walked up to her, and looked up and down-----"how far along are you?".. She was furious! LOL! "I'm not pregnant!!!" LoL! She cried for fear of getting fat.... a week later, no AF, and a BFP.... she apologized to him. My second MC, the one before his passing. I called to tell him and my granny that I was preggers... He said " I already know, I could tell when we were at dinner." I had already thought that if I had a boy, I would name him Kevin Ryan... but I passed the baby about two weeks later, then about a week later is when I lost my uncle. I went to see him, and I told him thanks for helping to raise me, buying me gifts for Christmas and Birthdays that I had asked for, my mom and dad bought me what they wanted me to have, but Uncle Kevin always came through. I told him I loved him sooooo much, and he told me he loved me too. That sent my other uncle down the hall with tears, because he said he'd never heard his own brother say he loved anyone, made me feel special. Now I can't stop crying again... ANYWAY The reason I wanted to share this, is because we always celebrated our b-day together. Mine is Jan 30th, his is today, Jan 28th. I miss him so much, and I can't think of him without thinking of that MC, and I can't think of that MC without thinking of him. So, Angel Baby #2 I Love You, and I Love You Too Uncle Kevin:hug:

Awwww hun (((hugs)))

Sorry about both your losses, i can understand its a very bad time for you!

I miscarried in December and its the same month i lost my Dad, 16 years ago, it bought back all the memories!

Be strong, i know its hard!

Take Care Hun xxx

I am so sorry for your losses. I miscarried on Christmas day then passed the baby on New years

Sorry to hear about your losses. Your uncle sounds great and I'm glad you were able to tell him how important he was to you before he passed.

In a devastating sort of way, that was a beautiful story. Although I'm terribly sorry that you had to suffer through that! I wish there were something I could do to help you feel better. I'll send you some cyber hugs, but it probably won't do much *Hughug*

I hope all the best for you in this coming year!

So sorry for your losses hun :hugs: but that as a beautiful story, thank you for sharing it with us

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->