• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Been for bloods...

Lisa2701

Reaction score
So just been for blood tests today because i haven't had a visit from AF since September. Apparently the doc is testing my thyroid, liver and all my hormones. Its going to be a week before I get the results...its going to be a long week:cry:. I have a sneaky suspicion that there is something going on with my hormones, or thyroid actually but who knows. Hopefully it is something simple that can be resolved quickly with medication. WE have been trying for 13 months now and I am starting to worry that something is wrong. i do try to stay positive, but I have people all around me having babies at the moment and it has brought me down a bit lately.

Hey Lisa,

I pray and hope that everything turns out ok with your testing.

I get a period every 3-4 months with no Thyroid problems. There are multiple reasons why AF comes late, so don't over stress about it. Try to stay positive :hugs:

I too have friends all around pregnant or with new borns and to be honest I can't stand it! lol I've been trying to get prenant for over 3 years on my own and I haven't had any luck with it. My first Obgyn appointment is this thursday so I too am nervous to see what's going on with my body and hormones.

Best to you!

I'm at the same boat hun! Went for blood tests after 1 year of TTC and waiting for results. You're not alone. I hope everything turns out to be ok for both of us. :hugs:
good luck

Thanks ladies, its nice to know your not alone isn't it. My periods had been coming regularly until September and then I got a BFP and then a couple of days later i got a BFN and then a few days after than I got AF from hell, to the point the doc had to give me medication to stop it as it was making me ill....then nothing...that's why I want it looked into more than anything. Have done LOADS of tests all negative. Fingers crossed for us all...xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"