Been for my 4d scan and bought pram- so happy!

N

NicolaWynne

Went for my 4d scan earlier, i am 28w1d and she is weighing in at an estimate of 2lb 3.8oz or 1015g which i am very happy about! Lady said this was slightly below average, but completely normal, as i know its common to have smaller babies on your first. Also been confirmed, for now the third time, that she is definately a little lady! :kiss:

Also went and ordered my pram which i am sooo happy with! Babystyle oyster :) I got the carrycot part in the rose colour and the stroller part in grape for when shes a bit older! :happydance: Also got the oyster carseat to go with it :)

This is definately the best day of my pregnancy so far, much better than the horrible bleeding scare i had yesterday! Got a bump pic from today too :) x x x

Attachments

• babystyle-oyster-carrycot-colour-pack-rose-96-p.jpg
    babystyle-oyster-carrycot-colour-pack-rose-96-p.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 20
  • babystyle-oyster-stroller-colour-pack-grape-89-p.jpg
    babystyle-oyster-stroller-colour-pack-grape-89-p.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0550.jpg
    IMG_0550.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_0551.jpg
    IMG_0551.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 38
  • 28w1d bump.jpg
    28w1d bump.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 28
ahhh congrats! beautiful piccies of your little girl, bump and pram. it's really nice seeing other people pics with a similar due date, can see how my little girlie would look at this stage xxx

ahhh congrats! beautiful piccies of your little girl, bump and pram. it's really nice seeing other people pics with a similar due date, can see how my little girlie would look at this stage xxx

Thanks! Oh yeah your due a day before me... getting close now!! x x

aaww congratulations, beautiful pictures of her face, sounds like you've had a fabulous day, two and a half months left for us - its going so quick! x

Yep i have had a lovely day, the first time i've felt like i could enjoy being pregnant! Exciting isnt it, not long left! x x

Love the scan pics, love the pram, love the bump! Congrats!! :flower:

Glad to hear you had a great day. The pics of your little girl are so clear. She's a cutie. Nice pram you got there too. :D

yay, so glad to hear of a brilliant day :) gorgeous bump and what lovely 4d piccies :D love the pram colours too :D

Thankyou everyone! I cant wait to give her lil lips a kiss! She looks so cuddly! x

Fab scan pic and good pram choice, we got the Oyster Plush and love it!

whoo hoo, see I told you, you'd be buzzing! Great pics, your wee girl is gonna be gorgeous! Lovely pram too. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->