Been given my plan of action by OB now very nervous

pickles74

Reaction score
After 3 sections and complications with pre eclampsia with y other babies this pregnancy was predicted to be complicated. Ive been under consultant care from 5 weeks and today was my 32 week growth scan. Baby boy is doing really well if not a little camera shy, held his hands up across his face the whole time. He is estimated to be 4lb 8oz which I believe is good for 32 weeks. I on the other hand my bloods and urine were all clear which is fantastic but BP was creeping up. So shes given my the steroid injection for babies lungs, increased my BP medication and Ive to go up to the hospital for twice weekly checks. She also said that she didnt want me to go past 37 weeks and booked my c section for the 1st of July. I should feel really pleased as everyones original aim was for me to get to 27 weeks and we were facing the real prospect of a very very premature baby. However I feel like my body is letting my baby down, hes doing so well in there better than all teh other babies did. :cry: I am nervous abaout the proceedure even after having 3 and I am worried about baby. Part of my is desperate to meet him and the other half of my is so anxious about all the things that could go wrong once he gets here. He will need to be in nicu he's already had aload of steroids injected into him. I'll miss being able to be there for my other kids and ..... well generally as you can see Im getting myself into a right tizz... Thank you for reading and I'll go for a lie down in a quiet room and breathe..

awww hunni, babies ten to do that... just relax and know that the doctors know best x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->