Been having pains since 1pm what do you think

MommaCC

Reaction score
Hi ladies

Well
I went shopping today at ikea so have done alot of walking around. I've been having green/yellow gel like discharge since the weekend and today it stepped up a gear!
I started getting low down shooting stabbing pains in my lady bits, a very sore back ache. My thighs are killing me and I'm getting contractions but not sure if they are bh. Didn't have them when I was out but when I got in the car and since I've been home I've had them between every 25 and 30 minutes since 5pm.
What do you think it is? Could it be the start of something.....
Oh I'm a week ahead of my ticker according to my actual conception day if that makes sense xxxx

Good luck sounds like it could be Best get checked out anyway hun as if they class you as 35 weeks still a little early xxx

I know that's what worrying me I'm not 36wks till Friday!! I'm a little bit scared x

awww dont be scared hun it could be nothing just best ask a MW to check you over and put your mind at rest xxx

I agree, sounds like it could be something - but I would get checked out seeing how many weeks you are

I haven't heard of yellow/green discharge being a sign of labour - are you sure you don't have an infection of some kind? That could cause the contractions and pains too. Might be worth getting it checked out just in case.

^^What they said. Also, make sure you are hydrated!

Please get checked out, the yellow/green discharge doesnt sound right, may be an infection...or sounds like what i had in my last labour when i had meconium in my waters.....might not be but best to check just in case and for peace of mind. Hope all goes well for you.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->