been having pains!!

Pink_Witch

proud mummy of 6
Reaction score
since about 6ish i been having pains,but not sure what to make of it at the mo.

Now and again getting some pressure in my bum,but it comes and goes, they not painful but dont really want to do anything just yet just in case its nothing and ill look a right plum seeing as im only 35 weeks!!!

he has been active-all be it not as much as usual!!!

Hospital is only a few minutes away if the need should arise tho!!

guess this is the start of the is it isnt it phase of pregnancy :hissy:

well hopefully its not labor since your still too early...hope it clears up for you!!!

Maybe u should called the labour ward just incase...is always better to b a safe plum rather than sorry. let us know what happens x x

Yeah id say ring the hosp and just explain to them, they will decide if they want to see you or not.

Hope its nothing though x

I'm not sure hun, i'm on number 3 and my body has sure played a whole host of tricks on me this time! I see your on number 6 so I guess its gonna be even worse for you! Ive had contractions go down as far as 8 mins and its still fizzled to nothing :hissy: cos your not term yet though defo keep an eye on it, would take the labour ward to give you more definite answers xxx

def. ring up just in case hon :hugs: hope baby stays put a little longer x x

thanks girls, they are still there, but they are not getting any closer together,longer or worse in strength,so im thinking that they are just strong BH.

i would just call to be on the safe side.. thats what i do.. i been in the hospital 3 times for premature labor.. but than they turned around and said they were braxton hicks and gave me trebutaline.. idk.. but anyway.. read my post.. it is always good to call to be on the safe side.. google it also :)

Hey hun...
I have had this a couple of times (27 weeks, 35 weeks and 36 weeks). Twice I even went to the hospital and the other time I called the L&D at the hospital.

Suggestion they gave me was to drink a couple of glasses of water (as dehydration can bring on contractions) then to lay down on my left side. If the contractions do not stop in an hour to come into the hospital to be assessed. If they go away, they are BH.

I have had a hell of time with BH and trying to determine if its real or not, being my first. The darn things even woke me out of a sound sleep.

Good luck hun.

they stopped when we went bed,incedentally i was lying on my left side,so they must have been just strong BH,nothing this morning!!

dontcha just love the uncertanty!!lol damn bodies playing tricks on us!!

part of me was hoping it was just because of the pain but the sensible side was thinking no please not yet give it another week or so!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->