Been in hospital and need some advice* Please read

Barbles

Mum to 1 & cooking 1 more
Reaction score
So I spent the night in hospital following a fall yesterday, I landed on my left leg and hip. I was monitered etc and had an AntiD injection due to being Rh Neg, baby was moving so all is well, Im just a bit stiff and sore.

I get home and what do I do? Fall over again, this time I went over on my ankle an fell down on to all fours. Ankle is sore, toes are puffy and my knee is swollen all of which doesnt concern me as I dont think there is serious damage.

BUT should I ring the Day Assessment unit to say I have fallen again? Baby is moving fine, he has even had hiccups, no pains or contractions or bleeding of any sort. Ive already had the anti d today so I wouldnt have thought Id be given it again.
Obviously if I get any pains etc I will ring straight away but do I need to now when i feel fine and baby is moving fine? What would you do?

eeekkk poor you!! *hugs*
I see what you mean, i wouldnt want them to think i was silly & waste their time but its prob best to ring them anyway just to be safe, they might not make you go back=]

I would probably just play it by ear and see how you fell in a few hours, if you feel anything is wrong phone straight away.
and be careful! lol xx

You poor thing, I would think they would want to know you've had another fall, even if its just to put it in your records. Better safe than sorry!

Oh my gosh...perhaps you should park yourself on the couch and not move for awhile. You poor thing. Hope all is well!

I don't think you should care what anyone else thinks your baby and your health is priority you should ring and tell them just to be on the safe side.

Take care

Lynda

awww noo, how come you are falling over so much??haha bless though - yep just give them a quick ring to let them know maybe so they can put t on your records :)
xxx

I said exactly the same thing Braven.
I cant believe I fell again :dohh:, yesterday my daughter was the one who pulled me over and then today I literally had walked in the door and fell, my OH couldnt believe it when I called to tell him.

I think Ill give them a call in a minute and take my few minutes of 'yes I am a clumsy cow':haha:

Hopefully I wont have to go back in, if I thought there was anything seriously wrong I wouldnt hesistate but as babes is moving fine and I feel fine Im sure they will just tell me to watch myself and go in if I think anything is wrong.

Knee is a bit sore though.

i think that you should call hosp and tell them you have fallen again simply because if you keep falling over for no reason then there maybe something going off that is causing you to keep falling and better safe than sorry because god forbid you have a fall on stairs or something :-/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->