been in hospital :(

J

jenwigan

elllo girls just got back from hospital been having reguler pains and tightnigns of me bump since 6 this morning. been straped up to a monitor to check babys heartbeat and contractions. the copntractions are there but my cervix is closed fully. the pains have seemed to of died down a bit this past hour so they have sent me home put me on full bed rest and been told if they go any worse to go steight back up there. everythings fine with LO though which im very happy about but really scared about the pains now :( Lets hope the pains go. xxx

Aw hun :hugs: hope the pains go and baby holds on a bit longer x

Oooh no hun i hope those pains dissappear for you and lil one stays put for as long as possible!!! xxx

Aww hun, I really hope the pains stop and LO stays where he is, take care :hugs: XX

Aww hun I hope all the pain goes away and that baby stays nice and snugly in there for a few more weeks!!! :hug:

Wow... talk about deja vu.

I had the exact same experience as you at 27 weeks. Scared the crap out of me and hubby. I also had the lower back pain and felt nauseous. Was not a fun night. Woke hubby at 3:30am and was at the hospital until 7am. But same results.

I asked the doctor then if it was BH and she said it undoubtedly was, but if the pain was the persist, get stronger then to come back. It finally died down. But my bump was extremely tender for the next day and a half.

HUGGS to you sweetie.

I hope the pains stop and baby stays put a little longer xx

I hope the pains stop and baby stays put for a while longer.
xx

Wow... talk about deja vu.

I had the exact same experience as you at 27 weeks. Scared the crap out of me and hubby. I also had the lower back pain and felt nauseous. Was not a fun night. Woke hubby at 3:30am and was at the hospital until 7am. But same results.

I asked the doctor then if it was BH and she said it undoubtedly was, but if the pain was the persist, get stronger then to come back. It finally died down. But my bump was extremely tender for the next day and a half.

HUGGS to you sweetie.

just woke up this mornign pains are stil there but not gone worse. bump is really really tender now. it does scare you alot. just glad everythings ok now OH as told me a cant do anything all week so im not complaining :) xxx

Hope LO stays put for you hun xox
Take Care xx

Glad baby is OK and hope you getting plenty of rest and the contractions calm down and little one stays put for another wee while xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->