Been in labour for 28 hours!

EllaAndLyla

Earth and Angel mummy!
Reaction score
Still no real progress!!! the contractions are getting more and more painful by the hour!!! went to the hospital last night around 9pm as my contractions had regulated to one every 4 mins, got to the hospital and they faded down again to being irregular (typically) even though they had been regular and constant 4 mins apart for well over an hour!!

I am in so much pain yet midwifes wouldnt let me stay in, told me to go home and have a paracetemol and go to sleep!! haha sleep was the hardest thing ever! getting woken up at every contraction. I ended up in tears in OH arms because of the pain i was in last night!!! Im quite annoyed because midwifes wouldnt examine me as my contractions started getting irregular once i had got to hospital! For all i know i could be nearly fully dilated with a head half hanging out (lol) im just sooooo annoyed, exhausted and in pain! i just wish my baby was here and this was all over :cry:

Sorry if i scare anyone, each labour is different!!! Just wish i had one that flew by with a lot more ease!! On the up side though, i saw the most gorgeous new born at the hospital which made me smile and think of my LO being here soon!!!! hopefully!!!!!aaaaaah!!!! good luck everyone else! Ill keep you posted but might not be much happening for a while :cry:

Hopefully it wont be 2 much longer for u hunnie xx

thinking of you, hope it wont be much longer and things start to progress more for you

Hopefully things start moving faster for you, good luck! :)

poor you hun same thing happened to me my contractions was so strong the MW even got every think ready for bubs and i was only 1cm but 4 hours after checking again and me being still at 1cm my contraction stopped and i was sent home the next day i really know how you feel i saw so many babies coming out of there i could of kicked my self.i hope you get some where soon and if ur pain gets worse or u cant handle it no more go back that's what they are there for.all the best hun good luck xxx

Hang in there, it will all be over soon and you will get to meet your baby!

I know, easy for me to say. My baby doesn't appear to want to make an appearance, grrrr, hurry up baby!

Hope it speeds up a bit for you!
Good luck and I hope all goes well :flower:!

oh hun i totally feel for you when i had my first i was in slow labour for days and they kept sending me home it was only because my nan whent marching upto a midwife and demand she do an internal (i was only 35 week and contractions not regular) on me that theyrealised it was time to push :-/ 5 mins befire they were trying to get me through the door and into a taxi home :-/ i would have neva made it home:-/ pretty scary stupid hospital
anyway hang in there hun get on ya birthing ball or try and do some walking and i hope things happen fo you soon :-/
they make you laugh though dont they take some paracetamol and get some sleep i bet you was liek hello did you not notice how much pain im in the idiots lol

Aww, hope things speed up for you!! Hope everything goes well too!
Keep us updated :) x

I was in early labour for well over 48 hours, and it was rubbish! They admitted me and gave me pethidine the second night as I couldn't eat or sleep so didn't want to go home. My contractions were every 4 mind this whole time. You'll get there- just keep breathing through it and use TENS if you have it. Good luck!

aww nooooooo i came on here looking for a BA. lets hope things speed up today for you.x

I was like that for 10 days with my first. Hope it speeds up and you be holding your baby soon.

https://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa180/nattie31/0000012b169bc0f0edf20caf007f000000000001_Hang-in-there.jpg

xx

awww I had similar with my first, hope it speeds up for you soon x

baby might be born on due date - think its normally only 5% aswell!!

Thinking of you!!! Good luck - have you got a tens machine? Xxx

Aw, still thinking of you! :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back