• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

been knackered!

Missy85

Reaction score
OMG been sooo tired! so havent posted much... heres my ramblings :rofl:

Im off for two weeks because of school hols so i think to myself :happydance: i can rest get some bits done in the house la dee da oh noooo been really busy...

Monday i called up a few places sorting out money stuff etc and had a nasty rude lady from cats protection make me cry ( wont go into it but grrr) so ended up feeling down which tires you out anyway!

Tuesday - Went with hubby to 28 wk scan to check our little mans kidney as it was slightly dilated at 20 wk scan, it still is but only a fraction so not worrying. Anyway while we were there hubby asked if they did 3d scans which i knew he already knew (posters everywhere :dohh: ) so she said yea... went all quiet then said tell you what keep quiet and ill give you a peek :happydance: :happydance: OMG we have a 3d scan booked for next friday but we got to see his face :cloud9:

I know im biased but he is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blush:

While i was there i was seen by consultant (first time id met him) and he was lovely. Had a student doctor with him so i think i ended up being a guinea pig to show how to talk to a pregnant woman, how to examine, how to maintain my dignity :rofl: :rofl:

He said he wanted me to come back today for a GTT test and my 28 week bloods which i did.

After yesterday though me and hubby went into town on the hunt for toy soldiers for my nephew, can we find them?? can we heck :hissy: anyway i think i over did it cause when i got home my hips were killing me!!!!!!!

So today i went back for GTT test, had blood taken, drank that horrible sweet drink, waited 2 hours then had more blood taken! Suffice to say was knackered and starving when i got home having not ate since 9 pm previous night...

AND tommorow i have to go to another hospital for physio to see if i have SPD!!

Never flaming stops :rofl::rofl:

Think i have gone on enough! Well done for reading if you have hehe

:hugs::hugs::hugs:
OMG you have been busy. Hope things calm down soon and you get the rest that you deserve :hug:

Its always the way, I am off school now for 2 weeks for the easter hols and I can't get motivated to do anything at all. I go back for the mon for staff training and the tues to do all my SEN reviews, then I am on my maternity leave, hopefully I will get more motivation and less distractions then!
Hope the second week goes better for you x

Aww hun, you really have been busy, I had a couple of days like this at the beginning of the week, hospital appointment after hospital appointment. Its so tiring, I hope you can get some rest now, take care :hugs: XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"