been knackered!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by Missy85, Apr 8, 2009.

1. Missy85

Missy85 Well-Known Member

OMG been sooo tired! so havent posted much... heres my ramblings :rofl:

Im off for two weeks because of school hols so i think to myself :happydance: i can rest get some bits done in the house la dee da oh noooo been really busy...

Monday i called up a few places sorting out money stuff etc and had a nasty rude lady from cats protection make me cry ( wont go into it but grrr) so ended up feeling down which tires you out anyway!

Tuesday - Went with hubby to 28 wk scan to check our little mans kidney as it was slightly dilated at 20 wk scan, it still is but only a fraction so not worrying. Anyway while we were there hubby asked if they did 3d scans which i knew he already knew (posters everywhere :dohh: ) so she said yea... went all quiet then said tell you what keep quiet and ill give you a peek :happydance: :happydance: OMG we have a 3d scan booked for next friday but we got to see his face :cloud9:

I know im biased but he is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blush:

While i was there i was seen by consultant (first time id met him) and he was lovely. Had a student doctor with him so i think i ended up being a guinea pig to show how to talk to a pregnant woman, how to examine, how to maintain my dignity :rofl: :rofl:

He said he wanted me to come back today for a GTT test and my 28 week bloods which i did.

After yesterday though me and hubby went into town on the hunt for toy soldiers for my nephew, can we find them?? can we heck :hissy: anyway i think i over did it cause when i got home my hips were killing me!!!!!!!

So today i went back for GTT test, had blood taken, drank that horrible sweet drink, waited 2 hours then had more blood taken! Suffice to say was knackered and starving when i got home having not ate since 9 pm previous night...

AND tommorow i have to go to another hospital for physio to see if i have SPD!!

Never flaming stops :rofl::rofl:

Think i have gone on enough! Well done for reading if you have hehe

2. cs22

cs22 Mum and ttc# 2

:hugs::hugs::hugs:
    OMG you have been busy. Hope things calm down soon and you get the rest that you deserve :hug:

3. Missy85

Missy85 Well-Known Member

hehe thanks hun x

4. Kimboowee

Kimboowee Complete

Hope you get some much needed rest next week!

5. Gemma Lou

Gemma Lou Well-Known Member

Its always the way, I am off school now for 2 weeks for the easter hols and I can't get motivated to do anything at all. I go back for the mon for staff training and the tues to do all my SEN reviews, then I am on my maternity leave, hopefully I will get more motivation and less distractions then!
    Hope the second week goes better for you x

6. dizzy duck

dizzy duck Mummy to Oliver

Aww hun, you really have been busy, I had a couple of days like this at the beginning of the week, hospital appointment after hospital appointment. Its so tiring, I hope you can get some rest now, take care :hugs: XX