Been Long - how r ur babes ?

Pearl

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I wasnt sure where to post this....I havent been on the forum in aaggggeess. My little boy is now 8 months , big boy ! hes not crawling yet...

hows everyones babies doing ? what stage are they at now ? sitting ?crawling? etc... please share...

Coming back on here makes me feel broody :cloud9: anyone else feel that way :p

anyone preggie again :D ??

Hey pearl, havent seen you around for ages, sounds like your little one is doing great, jack is nearly 8months and is crawling everywhere and getting into everything, hes sitting up to and has been for a while, hes pulling himself up to standing to which is really good, think there might be a few people pregnant but not sure who. but i'm not lol

oh thats great hes crawling !!!! omg , my bubs 8 months and still not crawling but he pulls his self up like he wants to stand and walk !!! maybe he'll walk without crawling lol...when did u baby start crawling ??

he hasnt been crawling long about a week, a week and a half, hes been going backwards for ages but just started going forwards, i'm sure he will be crawling soon but yeah he might go staright to walking...

hiya wobbles...wow i havent been on in that long, u had the baby , and it was girl, bless, late congrats to u !!

hey welcome back, and congrats that your little bub is crawling :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->