Been Reported To Social Services...

How rediculous! Sorry you've had to go through that x

why would some even report that?! hope your ok hun. x

So stupid i wonder if illl get report on a day when kyle comes out with "i sleep in the car" lol he has a car bed haha

Well at least you are upgrading him from a cardboard box to a wooden one :haha: I yhink you must be a wonderful mother!!! Sometimes the world is nuts!!

Ouch, some people take things wayyyyy to seriously! Sorry you had to go through this hon. :hugs:

wtf?
seriously, social services will laugh this off!

when my now 15year old son was aged 5 he told his teacher that we sat in the dark with candles in the evening....the school approached me and I had to explain that we had a powercut the week before!!!

:shock:
Seriously?
I laughed out loud at your son's joke, then realized that you were serious. You are actually getting investigated over that?
I'm with xKatx - make some loud comments about either the intelligence of whoever felt the need to "report" that and/or have a good rant about the shocking waste of time it was to an already overburdened system.

How silly that someone reported that!!I hope they are happy though as while SS were chasing this up,some poor child who is actually being abused probably slipped through the net

The world has gone mad!

xxx

Sorry you had to go through all of that when there is no need!

How dumb :roll:

What a waste of time and resources.

V xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back