Been sent to hospital because of high BP *small update page 3*

oooohh good luck hunni!!! that lil man of yours is gonna b here soon :) xxx

Thanks ladies :) there's not much hope of sleep...they had no spare beds so I'm on a ward with 3 others and babies!! As I wasn't expecting to stay in I haven't got earplugs, or headphones or anything!

Plus they are going to do my BP at midnight and 4am.....I can see tonight being a bad one!

Sending you lots of :hugs: there's nothing worse than being in hospital knowing fulwell your not going to get any sleep with them waking you up - i had it last weekend, bloody awful! :haha:

:hugs:

Hugs hun! Hope all is well and your home safe soon :)

Hope all goes well and you get some sleep . Will look for updates good luck xx

aw good luck hun hope everythings ok! scarey and exiting indeed eh! x

good luck, hope they induce you asap. :hugs:. xx

Morning ladies :)

There is some slight good news. My BP went down over night, and the MW just told me they are going to monitor it until this afternoon and if it stays low I can go home :)
I will have to come back to the DAU to have my BP checked regularly, but the doctor said yesterday, and it's in my notes that I shouldn't be allowed to go to term. So I guess LO will be here at some point this week.

I realised last night (when I thought I might be induced today) how much stuff I actually have left to organise!! I'm glad I'll prob have a few days to sort it out!!

That's great news hun, fingers crossed for you! x

Great news! Dont go stressing out to get everything organised though!

Glad to hear your bp has gone down - you'll soon get to meet LO!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->