Been signed off by the doctor

hope you feel better soon love, why are they talking c-section, because of your hip pain? i only ask as i have been having bad hip pain tho doesn't sound as bad as urs, just wondered why they mentioned c-sec? xxxx

:hugs:

Why are they talking about a C-section? Early?

she just mentioned it as a last resort but even then she said they wouldnt be ablt to do that until 36/37 weeks but i dont want that so i dont think i will go back if the tablets work hurt becuase i wanted to give birth naturally
xx

hope you feel better soon love, why are they talking c-section, because of your hip pain? i only ask as i have been having bad hip pain tho doesn't sound as bad as urs, just wondered why they mentioned c-sec? xxxx

she just mentioned it as a last resort hun but as the GP said after he rang her we will try this first and i have taken some and it was like a miracle worker lol still hurts a bit but not like before so fingers crossed i will carry to term :D
xx

Glad the pills are helping-take it easy! xx

I think sometimes is women have SPD so badly they are unable to deliver naturally, but as you say this is a last resort. I am sure you will be well enough to be able to deliver vaginally.

Take care honey, hope the tablets do their stuff. I've been signed off work since I was 20 weeks and know how frustrating it is, but you do get used to it and if college are sending you some work then at least you'll have something to keep your mind busy :hugs:

Ouch, sounds horrible! Hope everything gets easier for you but like everyone else has said, it will be nice to relax.
I was meant to be doing the same course, or at least it sounds the same, but they wouldn't let me do it because it would've meant stopping late November/early December but if they could've saved a folder I would've caught up!

Aww honey, sorry to hear you are in so much pain, hope it eases soon for you
xx

omg sounds awful :(

hope the tablets are still doin their magic hun and that u dont have to have c-section

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"