Been so ill over christmas

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by Laurn82, Dec 26, 2009.

1. Laurn82

Laurn82 Well-Known Member

Well, first half of christmas day was great. My ds had a ball and get everything on his list to santa! By about 4pm I started to feel a bit sick and by 7pm I was being physically sick and it was coming from both ends (sorry tmi). I didn't sleep a wink last night, between both of those and stomach cramps. Got up today feeling pretty crappy but decided just to get on with the day. We went shopping but I only lasted about an hour before the cramps started again and I was dizzy and feeling faint. I now have no energy at all and just wish I could sleep but I can't. I just want to cry! :cry:

Do you girlies think its just a 24 hours thing that I've picked up?, something I've eaten?, or is this something I should get checked out? I feel so bad! :cry:

2. BBonBoard

BBonBoard Proud Mommy of 2 girls

its probably just a bug, but if I were you I would definatly get checked, you never know. hope your feeling better.

3. amazed

amazed Mummy of 4 <3

My kids all had a sickness bug last week they were terribly ill... hope your better soon x

4. nickjr

nickjr Active Member

There is a bug going around at the moment. I know quite a few people that have had it. Make sure you drink plenty water. Being dehyrated will only make you feel worse.
    Hope you feeling better soon. xx

5. abbysbaby

abbysbaby Guest

i was fine xmas day and when it came to night time within five mins it was comin out both ends to... today woke up feelin ok and then tonight i felt sick, but im ok now. x