Been spotting more than once this month?

samantha_xo

Reaction score
Ok so to start off, just to put things into perspective, the first day of my last period was January 28th and ended Feburary 1st. According to my period tracker app (I know, it isn't the most accurate but my period starts fairly close to what's predicted) the next I'm due to start my period is on the 26th. On average, my cycle is 28-30 days.

The first day I spotted was last Wednesday (the 10th) and it was just a drop. It wasn't alarming since I'm used to this in the middle of my cycle. The next time I spotted was Saturday the 13th. This is where I started to get alarmed because I've never spotted twice. Both times the blood was red, it was neither pink or brown. And then Monday (the 15), I was bleeding a little more than just spotting. I assumed I was just starting my period a week and a half early but then I stopped bleeding by the time afternoon came around.

I've had intercourse twice this month. One time was the 11th and honestly I can't remember when the second time was, which is why it's hard to place the timing of everything. Also, the only other symptoms I've been having is mild cramping, about 99 temp in the morning but other than that nothing else. I'm also not on any medication.

I know it's quite possible that this could just be a case of hormones acting up but this is very unlike my cycle. If anyone has any thoughts, ideas, similar experiences please share.
[/SIZE]

I had a similar experience last month - I have never had mid-cycle spotting but I had some about a week after AF finished and then some more for a couple of days at 5-6 DPO. I was quite worried that my cycle was going to be all messed up but luckily AF came right on time. I am hoping it doesn't happen again this month as it was very frustrating.

I had a similar experience last month - I have never had mid-cycle spotting but I had some about a week after AF finished and then some more for a couple of days at 5-6 DPO. I was quite worried that my cycle was going to be all messed up but luckily AF came right on time. I am hoping it doesn't happen again this month as it was very frustrating.

Thank you for replying, I appreciate it. I've never seen my cycle do anything close to this so if I'm not pregnant, then I'm hoping it's just my cycle acting wonky this month. If there's another explanation then I'm afraid I won't be able to handle it :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"