Been to hospital all ok but... (Long Rant Sorry)

Laura1984

Ruby's Mummy
Reaction score
She is definitley NOT budging!!!

I thought my waters were leaking but turns out its either discharge or a little bit of wee :hissy: FFS!!! I rang the hospital and they were like come straight in and bring your bag etc so I was a little excited although deep down i didn't think it would be anything... and how right was I!!!!

The lady on the phone was lovely I explained there was no gush etc and its just trickles every now and again blah blah and she was soo nice but then when I got there at 8.30 it was shift change and along came the grumpy monday morning crew!!! her 'is it gushing?' me 'erm no its just been trickles since saturday... and I was a little concerned so called this morning and was tols to come in?' her 'well its not your waters then is it?' I mean I dont f*ckin know I didn't ask to go in I rang for advice!! she then did a speculum!!?? (sp) and she said if its your waters this will make them squirt out so she shoved it right in me so hard whilst another midwife held a TORCH!!!!!! and she said no no sign, nothing happening, neck of your womb still closed so its not your waters and your not going into labour anytime soon :hissy:

So since Thursday nothing has happened still :hissy:

I think this baby is going to stay in there forever!!

Ohh its so fustrating isnt it! Well shes gotta come out sooner or later whether she likes it or not!

Fingers crossed that you don't have to wait too much longer hun.
xx

how rude!! i hate bad midwifes i dont think they realize the impact of their behavior.

hope you ok

WTF is wrong with these bitches????? :trouble:

It really pisses me off everytime I hear about the negative attitude some of them seem to have....why the Fk do they go into this profession?? I was telling my MW how soul destroying it is to hear a MW tell you outright that your body is doing nothing - I mean, way to make us feel positive about the whole thing!!!

Massive :hug: buddy. Forget those tw@ts - make sure you poo on them when you do go into labour.

x

what a load of bitches!! How the fuck are you supposed to know if it's your waters??? Examine yourself??? It'll happen very soon for you, hang in there hun x

I feel like a complete failure to think my body is doing NOTHING!! I am so scared of being induced and to think at 38 weeks I was told something was happening :cry:
xx

I feel like a complete failure to think my body is doing NOTHING!! I am so scared of being induced and to think at 38 weeks I was told something was happening :cry:
xx

THIS IS WHAT I MEAN!!!! :hissy: This is exactly what I was saying to my MW about the way it makes you feel - total bullshit!!!!

You are not a failure even though that set of :witch: have made you feel that way :hugs:

Something is happening. You are cooking up the prettiest little girl. You are an amazing woman. You havent failed - you're a success!! She's in there coming on a treat!! Look at all the work you've already put in!!!

She's coming and it wont be long.

xxx

xx

THIS IS WHAT I MEAN!!!! :hissy: This is exactly what I was saying to my MW about the way it makes you feel - total bullshit!!!!

You are not a failure even though that set of :witch: have made you feel that way :hugs:

Something is happening. You are cooking up the prettiest little girl. You are an amazing woman. You havent failed - you're a success!! She's in there coming on a treat!! Look at all the work you've already put in!!!

She's coming and it wont be long.

xxx

stop posting!! you've just made me :cry: thanks hun i just want her NOW!!!!!!! she just made me feel like i was wasting their time xxx

WTF is wrong with these bitches????? :trouble:

It really pisses me off everytime I hear about the negative attitude some of them seem to have....why the Fk do they go into this profession?? I was telling my MW how soul destroying it is to hear a MW tell you outright that your body is doing nothing - I mean, way to make us feel positive about the whole thing!!!

Massive :hug: buddy. Forget those tw@ts - make sure you poo on them when you do go into labour.

x
:rofl:Yes do what mervs mum says.I'm cooking up something for sure as I've been treated like shit to.You know your own body and you did the right thing by getting checked.I 2 did this but made to feel like crap.I really hope your little lady comes soon xx

I think I might poo on my MW even if she's nice to me.

It's pay back time.....for all my preggy sisters.....

I hope your baby comes soon! I asked here and if you are 2 days overdue they will induce as it isn't healthy for the baby :( Thank good, I couldnt imagine going over 2 weeks.

:hugs: Can't believe they were so rude!!

Really hope she's here soon x

HUn just try to remember that you are providing a really nice home for her in there. In most of Europe you arent even considered overdue until 42 weeks...babies grow at different rate and your due date is only a guide. I know it must be hard but she will be here soon and worth the wait. Chin up! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->