Been to hospital all ok but... (Long Rant Sorry)

I think I might poo on my MW even if she's nice to me.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

even better if shes nasty wait till youve had the baby and send her a few dirty nappies in a hat box as a present! shell be like oooo i have a present ahhh nooo poo!:rofl:

hope something happens for u soon dont think of urself as a failure u so arnt!! Just rubys too cosy!

Ahhh i HATE nasty MWs :gun: Why on earth do they become MWs when they are so rude about everything :hugs: Dont worry hun you're not a failure at all... you'll have your little girl soon!!

Ryder shhhh... i'm going to come over there and get you YOU'RE NOOOOT going before me so quieten down!! :grr:

I feel like a complete failure to think my body is doing NOTHING!! I am so scared of being induced and to think at 38 weeks I was told something was happening :cry:
xx

Oh honey, don't you dare ket them think you have failed. What your body has achieved to create this little baby girl for you is a miracle. You're not failing by long shot.

Your body will do something when it thinks your baby girl is ready and the time is right for you to meet her.

Until then hang on in there and don't let these people bring you down. You will get to meet LO soon and it will all be worth while x x x

Aww hun hope something does happen soon for ya!!!! x

The silly woman could have been a bit more sensitive and given you a bit of hope. Being overdue is bad enough without being told that. Hope you prove her wrong and go into labour on your own. Its a pity your waters didn't pop in her face!

Aw hunni the exact same happened to me...(remember me telling you and lisa??) Anyway they were bitched to me....and gotta say in labour they were worse!!

Chin up chick she will be here before you know it, I know its easy me saying that now but trust me on this :) Sending you and jim and ruby lots of love and hugs from me and baba jacob!!!

Your no way a failure do not say that, hey you and lisa were my rock for the last 2 weeks we are here for you hunni :)

Big Hugs :hug:

XxxxxX

omg why are there so many rude mw's around do they not like their jobs?! she will be here soon honey x x

:hug:

Hopefully a nice MW will be on duty when your in labour x

Aww hun she'll be here soon, in her own good time and all :hugs:

Im with Lisa though deffo think you should try and do a little poop on those miserable witches :rofl:

Oh no! Hope it happens soon for you xxx

Im frustrated and im not even due yet! God knows how you must feel. Hope she comes soon xx

You poor bugger. Hope something happens soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->