Been to pau today... scan on Friday morning...

Sharpy

Mammy to be!
Reaction score
Basically been having a wobble for 2 days as hardly felt any flutters, so phoned mat unit and they said to go down and they would check me out!

Heard heartbeat so feeling very relieved and she said she's sure Bug was wiggling around too!

However, she says I am measuring 24cm and my tummy muscles are very tense which could mean excess fluid so am booked in for a scan at 10am on Friday morning!

I'm a bit clueless on all this so really don't know if I should be worried or not!
xxx

Im sure u will fine dont stress urself prob better to have more fluid than none!

Hey hun, hope everything turns out ok, I think they're just keen to check out any possibilities, good that u heard the heartbeat tho, means baby is doing fine :happydance: Keep us updated :hugs:

hpe everything is okay. I am sure you will be fine! :hugs:

Thanks girls - all was fine, had an amazing scan Bug was dancing all over the place (nurse said she was hyperactive!) but I just couldn't feel it which the doc thinks is down to my anterior placenta! No excess fluid and everything spot on!

Since Friday night I have been feeling lots of kicks and movement - maybe Bug needed to know her mammy wanted to be kicked to bits! LOL!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"