Been to pau today... scan on Friday morning...

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Sharpy, Sep 30, 2008.

1. Sharpy

Sharpy Mammy to be!

Basically been having a wobble for 2 days as hardly felt any flutters, so phoned mat unit and they said to go down and they would check me out!

Heard heartbeat so feeling very relieved and she said she's sure Bug was wiggling around too!

However, she says I am measuring 24cm and my tummy muscles are very tense which could mean excess fluid so am booked in for a scan at 10am on Friday morning!

I'm a bit clueless on all this so really don't know if I should be worried or not!
    xxx

2. danni2609

danni2609 Guest

Im sure u will fine dont stress urself prob better to have more fluid than none!

3. jolyn

jolyn Mam to 2, 1 of each

Hey hun, hope everything turns out ok, I think they're just keen to check out any possibilities, good that u heard the heartbeat tho, means baby is doing fine :happydance: Keep us updated :hugs:

4. porkpie1981

porkpie1981 Well-Known Member

Hope all is ok :hugs:

5. Sovereign

Sovereign Well-Known Member

Hope everything is okay, im sure it will be

6. redberry3

redberry3 Love My Little Peek <3

hpe everything is okay. I am sure you will be fine! :hugs:

7. Sharpy

Sharpy Mammy to be!

Thanks girls - all was fine, had an amazing scan Bug was dancing all over the place (nurse said she was hyperactive!) but I just couldn't feel it which the doc thinks is down to my anterior placenta! No excess fluid and everything spot on!

Since Friday night I have been feeling lots of kicks and movement - maybe Bug needed to know her mammy wanted to be kicked to bits! LOL!

xxx