Been to the doc :)

loopy_lou

Reaction score
HI

As some of you might know my Eczema has been pretty bad for about the last 6 weeks and i am going though 500ML bottles of medical moisturizer every few days and bottles of special shower oils to try and control things but its not been working. In fact my face looks like i have been attacked my a bee and is blotchy and swollen even around my eyes.

Well doc has not given me some weak hydrocortisone so i can get on top of things :) great news :)

I have also been given some antihistamines for the post nasal drip which is causing me to have so much crap on my chest its making my nausea worse so am happy there also. Its just a 15 day course to help get me over the worse of the symptoms.

Doc has also agreed that i can stop taking the multi vitamins for the time being as there also helping to cause the nausea i was worried about stopping the folic acid but might just buy the FA on its own and keep that going for a while longer.

All in all i am thrilled i have some solutions to the issues i have had and just wanted to share :) Be so nice to go to bed and not wake up with my arms covered in blood and open sores :)

yippie

LL

Have you ever tried raw milk for eczema? I hear it's really good at clearing it up..I really hope you get some relief! Not easy, I am sure!!

yep tried that also tried a path with oats in (a good handful in muslin) and nothing helps :(

:hugs: hun... I can kinda sympathise as I have psoriasis and mine has also got much worse since falling pregnant.... so if you need someone to talk to, feel free to PM me! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->