Been to the midwife today...

LynnieH

Reaction score
Baby Bean is breech which jut adds to my decision to have the planned section. The midwife suggested I brought my consultants appointment forward so I can book my section. If I wait until 37 weeks it may be too close to Christmas. That means I have three weeks until my next midwife app. and then just a week until I see the consultant. Scary how quickly the time is going.

Just to let you all know, the midwife advised against having the flu jab, despite recent reports as they have not researched it's effects on pregnant women fully yet.

Hope everyone is doing well, when are we having that baby!!!

I take it you are bringing that appointment forward?

Sorry I'm very clueless if this is good bad or just normal :oops:

awww good luck with it all :D bet you can't wait to meet baby times coming up soon for you :D

do you like the fact that you will know which day your baby will be born?? i thought it was pretty cool... none of the guessing anyways :D

well good luck and :hugs:

xxx

My consultants appointment is on 30/11 and the section should be on or around 18/12 at 38 weeks, which will get me out of hospital on the Friday before Christmas.

I am looking forward to knowing when baby bean will arrive. I was in labour for three days with Jonny and don't really remember hime being born when they gave me the section (despite being awake). I will be able to organise childcare and have visitors when I want. Plus I will be able to mentally prepare for the birth.

I'm just too posh to push!!

:lol: @ to posh to push!

Glad you are happy to have your section hun.......it is be a lot smother thna last time for you with it all being planned this time around :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->