been trying for 16months need help opks

Clucky as

Reaction score
me and oh have been trying for 16months. not flat out trying, life gets busy tired from work etc.
i want to start using oks. where could i order from please?
how successfull do u guys think they are?
what else could i do? temp checking seems very involved complicated? but we really want a baby so i might do it.
also i have a feeling this is our month. so is there anything i could be avoiding eating or doing to even slighty help my chances.

should we see a doc about it? i dont want to make my husband feel like crap but time is creeping by
thanks for reading:flower:

I have been temping for years and don't find it that complicated. Just keep a thermometer by your bed and check first thing in rhe morning! Then you can write it down or use an app like fertility friend to keep track. I just used my first OPK yesterday and tbh found it much more confusing than temping! The line has to be as dark or darker than the control and it can be hard to determine this (I think). I bought mine at the dollar store but you can buy on Amazon too. I have seen people mention digital OPK's that are a lot more straightforward but also more $$$ so it depends how much money you want to spend! Lastly, after 16 months I would personally see a doctor, but that my just be me. Do you have regular cycles and have a good idea when you ovulate?

Oh and evening primrose can help a lot of women with getting pregnant. It made me more regular with my period when I started taking it years ago.

Hello I myself Have been Using Clearblue Ovulating test, these are the best ones because it is digital, when you see a flashy smiley face you are at your peak meaning LH surge, and solid smiley means get busy its time.

Baby dust to you

Amazon and eBay usually sells OPKs really cheap. I just bought 100 for $15. Mine are the ones with the lines though, not the digitals. The digitals never worked for me. They are expensive and I was so conservative with them for that reason that I would often miss my most fertile time. I've heard people say the OPKs with the lines are hard to interpret, which is why the digitals are preferred, but I don't think they are that hard to read. If the test line is as dark or darker than the control line, you are fertile. If the test line is fainter than the control line, it is considered negative. That's it. If you're unsure, you can post a pic of your stick on here and the other ladies can tell you what they think, or just DTD anyway to be on the safe side. I have tried temping but I don't always wake up at the same time everyday and would sometimes forget to take my temperature before rolling out of bed. It's not complicated, just sometimes I was forgetful about it.

I get cvs drug store brand, they give you a months worth for only 20.00. No matter what you use I wish u luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->