been TTC for 9 months and excited!

makeyourself

Reaction score
hello,

I am new to this forum. I am a woman of Faith and believe that God will bless me with pregnancy in His time. I may have PCOS and have been TTC for 9 months. At this time, I am just enjoying marriage with my husband. I am very excited to start a family. Anyone out there like me? :flower:

Well, I'm not married yet (next year) and this will only be my third cycle trying to conceive, but I think that's a great attitude to have. I really want to get pregnant and be a mother as soon as possible, but you know what? I'm just gonna enjoy my one-on-one time with my wonderful OH without a baby to worry about for now. Hey, it'll give us more time to grow and mature and prepare ourselves financially for when I do get pregnant. :flower: In the meantime, let's just enjoy the BD'ing and alone time with our significant others! :happydance::haha:

ive been TTC for 5 months now and i cant wait for it to happen!!! OH is excited too...talks about what hes gonna do if its a boy...play video games with it and GI Joes...lol and with a girl...hes a bit nervous...we had fun picking out names..and its just been a great journey. cant wait for it to come true! OH has been wonderful these few months putting up with me and the ups and downs we have had trying. Good luck everyone!!!

I feel like this now just can't wait. It can get a bit hard when AF shows up but soon as she leaves my optimism comes straight back and i'm all up for getting that all important BFP!

Good luck everyone xxx

I keep telling myself the same thing. I have been married for 3 years now and believe god has a plan for OH & I. I just wish it was sooner rather than later this TTC has not been an easy ride.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->