Been Up All Flipping NIght....What You Think?

yayy its great!! this is exactly the sort of thing i was planning on doing once bubs is here :D
and maybe cos hes due in march have jan and feb as my bump cos i imagine il be pretty big and then from march onward pics of him each month :cloud9: yer ive thought about this alot haha
dont worry if it isnt perfect hun (im just like you, i would start over and over til i got it perfect no matter how long it took! :p) i think it looks lovely how it is and if sizing isnt quite right and stuff im sure no-one will care, the pictures are adorable and youve obviously put effort into making it :) xxx

kriskitten, did you end up re doing them? did they turn out good?:)

well i hhave to go back again today and try n reprint them coz the flippin machine was brken yesterday.
hmmmm
iv flipped alot in this thread
so my grandmas not gonna get it by xmas but hey
as long as she gets it b4 nxt yr :D
personally i love late xmas presents, u think theyv finished then u end up with more suprises XD

at least thats wat im telling myself lol xxxxxxxxxx

well i hhave to go back again today and try n reprint them coz the flippin machine was brken yesterday.
hmmmm
iv flipped alot in this thread
so my grandmas not gonna get it by xmas but hey
as long as she gets it b4 nxt yr :D
personally i love late xmas presents, u think theyv finished then u end up with more suprises XD

at least thats wat im telling myself lol xxxxxxxxxx

:rofl:
I like late gifts as well!
I hope the machine is fixed!

im another that loves late christmas presents, cos once you think thats all your getting for that year another pops up,
But im sure if you sent it special delivery it would get there for xmas but then thats just more money!
btw i absoloutely love it cant wait too make one of my bubba when it pops out!
xx

That looks awesome!! :thumbup: I suck at doing stuff like that!!

xx

It looks gorgeous :)

Mine painted plates and aprons for the grandparents lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back