Beginning of my BFP?

TryTryAgainn

Reaction score
I took a FRER this morning and I think I see a glimmer of what could become a line, but I'm not sure. It's much pinker in person and much easier to see. It appeared about 2 minutes after I had taken the test as well. It might just be my mind playing tricks on me.. I'm hopeful though! Let me know what y'all think!

(Picture is tweaked)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 83
I can see a very faint line :) how many dpo are you? If its early try again in a couple of days

I'm honestly not sure. I thought I knew when I ovulated but I'm so confused. I'm going to test again in a few days and see how that looks. :)

Thank you ladies! Well, my DH just got home and he sees the line as well! Going to test on a digi in the morning! We're so excited!

yup I see it for sure! Congrats! Be prepared for a digi to possibly be negative tomorrow with that faint of a line today. The digi's require more hcg than the standard frer test. I had a positive on a frer, ic and dollarstore test and the next day my digi still said no. Im now 17 weeks :)

yup I see it for sure! Congrats! Be prepared for a digi to possibly be negative tomorrow with that faint of a line today. The digi's require more hcg than the standard frer test. I had a positive on a frer, ic and dollarstore test and the next day my digi still said no. Im now 17 weeks :)

Thank you! I've decided to wait a few days to do a digi because I do not want to see that. So it will likely be another FRER in the morning!

Looks like my 10dpo frer and I got a bfp on a digi the next day! Good luck

Well? I took a CB digi this morning with SMU and I got this!!!! Hubby and I are over the moon!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 17
I knew that would be bfp congrats it's amazing to see the words isn't it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->